Ranking
Originally Posted by AlphaN00b View Post
i think i've seen one of the recruiters say it doesn't have to be a month always
that made me confused lmao

the only thing that reminds me of is few pages back i said that if we ask you to switch a replay with a new one you have to wait a month from when you first posted the app and not when you post the 4th replay.
oh yeah

Asked pusga if I could be a recruiter

12:07 am 2/4/2016, Saturday. les go

Swepples

Raining Blood
shits broken yo. No worries tho, basically everything you did is visible. Ok, so, opener is pretty good. Straight to the point, pretty nice, and flowed well. Pretty darn good first lift, altough you leave your leg extended for a bit long than needed. Now with the second manip hit I kinda started to see a pattern in this replay. You seem to have a little "Stop-move-stop" complex. Not way too big, but it is there. In other words, transitions to next moves are not really your strong suite. This becomes especially apparent after that, where you set up for that decap. The setup seems to take you a while and you take quite the pause ~290 to jump up. The jump seems to completely ignore the pose you actually set up, but instead makes another set up for itself (~264). The decap is pretty nice, gotta say. The transition to the double glute dm is a bit sloppy tho, as is the aiming. The fucking hook boom is neat tho, very nice job right there man. Transition to pose was nice, pose is nice

Relentless
Opener was a bit too long and slow fo my taste. You pretty much stayed in the same position for the entire spin that happened ~650. But thats probably me just being a bit too picky. The launch at 585 looked awkward tho. Put you in an awkward position but you managed to get out of it pretty nicely. First lift is neat. Then you stay in the same position as you were from around 480 to 460, even managed to bump your own head, a big no-no in manips. You then lightly pull on uke's left hand, but then you completely reverse his momentum with a pretty good spin, making the first pull rather useless. I really like the leg double combo you did next. That was pretty neat, more of that please. The next leg hit was meh, you wanted to make him spin more but you reversed your momentum way too soon for that to happen. The transition to the hit is very neat. The hit itself is wierd, but in a good way. You managed to hit one glute but dm the other, setting you up for a nice pull on the non-dm'd glute, altough you looked a tad but awkward during the hit, mainly for only focusing on your lower body, while leaving the upper body motionless (this also brings to light a big pet pevee of mine that I sometimes did/do, and thats the raised arm. It looks hella awkward). Second hit way pretty cool, nice boom. Now, I feel like you could have done something else than letting the head decap itself on the ground, that seems a bit lazy generally.
But again, as in the first replay, you still have problem with flowing into moves. This is even easier to see in this replay. Basically every hit other than the leg combo didnt really flow into another hit, you just kinda stayed still and then did the hit.

Enter Nirvana
I feel like you could have done much more with the first 2-3 frames of the opener than just slow down completely and drop to the floor. The launch was alright, the position was a bit awkward (After the launch that is). But then you get on your feet and holy hell does it get better. 360 jump to lift kick was just beautiful. But then, thats all you did for manipulation, for like 400 frames. Now, I have seen manip replay where they let uke fall and manage to fuck around in the frames it takes them to get back to him that actually look good (fallu is a prime example), but this honestly doesnt stand up to that. You do one flip, then jump, contract and extend your knees and then lift uke a little. The next foot-to-face lift was pretty neat and after that, the replay picks up again, nicely. Love the two step to decap thing, havent seen it around much these days and its always welcome. The whole transition to the next hit was also pretty good, had all your transitions been like this I would not complain. I was expecting a double glute dm, which I think would have looked a bit better and more powerful, but what you did is also alright. Transition to pose and pose were also neat, they flowed pretty well.

So, overall, I think you still have a bit to learn. You are pretty good at dms, small problems with flow, but you gotta work on those transitions.Your last replay showed that you are capable of doing good transitions, but learning how to do them constantly is a bit harder. They are pretty much your biggest problem right now, otherwise it is pretty clear you are ORMO material. So, I'll say no for now, but it is obvious that if you work a bit on your flow and a bit more on the transitions you definitely have a shot at getting into ORMO
Last edited by duck; Apr 2, 2016 at 12:18 AM.
h
Soo, what should I do with my app now?
Is this voided now or I should change the replays?
Or wait for the exact same day in this month that I applied to the other month?
Originally Posted by DiuwayBuns View Post
Soo, what should I do with my app now?
Is this voided now or I should change the replays?
Or wait for the exact same day in this month that I applied to the other month?

You have been denied (I think). Sorry for the confusion lots of applicants at the moment
Swepples: I agree with duck, the replays are nice, especially Nirvana which i though was the best of the 3, however the movement looked hesitant at times and it made it difficult for you to transition to the next part of the replay. it is as if you were waiting a few frames until you had just barely enough time to do the transition to the next part, which often made it look abrupt.
other than that, i have nothing to add that duck didn't, my vote is also no. you're pretty good though, i hope your next app is strong enough. see you soon
oh yeah
I agree with pusga on Swepples. I don't have much to add other than relentless reckless had a pretty good executed manip i just had problems with your hits(ex; frame 346 and 289).

no from me but keep goin ur close
Originally Posted by Static View Post
You have been denied (I think). Sorry for the confusion lots of applicants at the moment

Wookeydokes.
Thanks for clearing it out, man.
All right, see you all in 3 weeks! That is if you guys don't mind if I post an app like 29 days after my old app.
Owner of Fred
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]