Endurance Onslaught 6.0
View Poll Results: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
A
0 Votes / 0%
B
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Overrunning
Billion
Legions
Inevitable
Victory
Initiate
Obsolete
Necessities
Dyrisk: Do sluts call their private parts..Public parts?
Zandėr: No, they call it "Business Assets"
God I loved MW3, I got system banned though due to a manufacturing error. I would have loved to play you in it, I was good myself. I remember my last real memory from MW3 is joining an SnD match solo and literally soloing the entire enemy team two rounds in a row with a PP90M1 or whatever the squirt gun is. God I loved it but then I got kicked to the main menu and the game got erased from my record. Thanks IW, loved that disc error. But anyways I was among some of the best in the world on SnD for MW3, by that I mean top 5000 on PS3... I loved MW3 lol, still good at it even though I don't play CoD anymore, I hate Black Ops 2 lol.
Not the show.
Overachieving
Bosses
Interesting
and
Very
Intense
Orgasmic
Nature
"In my opinion, the existence of life is a highly overrated phenomenon." -Jon Osterman
Originally Posted by BleachMe View Post
God I loved MW3, I got system banned though due to a manufacturing error. I would have loved to play you in it, I was good myself. I remember my last real memory from MW3 is joining an SnD match solo and literally soloing the entire enemy team two rounds in a row with a PP90M1 or whatever the squirt gun is. God I loved it but then I got kicked to the main menu and the game got erased from my record. Thanks IW, loved that disc error. But anyways I was among some of the best in the world on SnD for MW3, by that I mean top 5000 on PS3... I loved MW3 lol, still good at it even though I don't play CoD anymore, I hate Black Ops 2 lol.

That's unfortunate...

I actually like Black Ops 2 better than I did MW3. It seems so much more competitive. I think Ghosts is gonna be good. I've generally liked the IW games better than the Treyarch games, but we'll see. Ghosts is bringing a shit ton of new gamemodes, and only using 5 gamemodes that we've seen before. I think that could either make them really successful or just completely detroy the game.

Also, check out the GM event Dyrisk is running. It's called "A new way to stand". Basically, you make the best replay you can while only using your hands.
Originally Posted by Soap View Post
That's unfortunate...

Also, check out the GM event Dyrisk is running. It's called "A new way to stand". Basically, you make the best replay you can while only using your hands.

That sounds cool. Can you link me?
my clan was deleted
Oblivion's
Babes
Love
Initiating
Violent
Intercourse
On
Naan.
-----
Oblivion's
Babes
Love
Initiating
Violent
Incidents
Over
Nothing.
Last edited by Zanderhar; Oct 27, 2013 at 02:19 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
You’ve been taught all your life that truth is easy to hide. You'll face your judgment another day and suffer eternally.
Originally Posted by Toolfree View Post
That sounds cool. Can you link me?

http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=430181
Its here, it does sound cool. I might try to get a good replay :P
S A D B O Y S