Toribash
Btw yes, don't use mejai's if you're not sure about the win.
If you're like 3/0, then yes, autobuy mejais.
If it's like 0/3, buy something else before you get totally roamed.
"Philosophy of mankind are pink dreams of a blue planet" ~Lexx
• มวยไทย •
im not a fan of leblanc either, i h8t playing against her on lane thought, but then again i dont play aps.
It's Mr.AkumaBeast for you! oh and...
Check my inventory if you wish to buy flames.
Oh yeah, Death Fire Grasp, is there like a shortcut key to using it?
Because thats the reason I never got items for their actives was because I didn't think I could click it in the middle of a fight :S
Originally Posted by fat0ninja View Post
I like your guide and all, but in lane you should build to counter your opponent. So if it's kennen, you might want to buy a megatron cloak instead of frozen heart parts.

if your oponent is kennen you pick galio and thats the deal. you cant counter a champ that counters you by picking specific items.
666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666
Originally Posted by pinheads View Post
if your oponent is kennen you pick galio and thats the deal. you cant counter a champ that counters you by picking specific items.

Because buying a negatron cloak or chainvest has no impact on the lane at all! You're completely right!
[Urban] | Ormo | Team Sambo

I'm taking offers for my set
Originally Posted by cocacobra View Post
ive seen plenty of ad kennens, that have actually done well so sometimes it wont.

Dat m5 Kennen.
Hey got canned heat in my heels tonight baby
You know know know I'm gonna dance yeah
Originally Posted by Numbers View Post
Because buying a negatron cloak or chainvest has no impact on the lane at all! You're completely right!

i am not calling that but malphite is a counterpick. so you obviously pick him to ocunter ad bruiser lanes. you would be kinda lost against a kennen. but yeah magic resist would help.
666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666
Originally Posted by Lexx View Post
Souldevilj,
E - Q - W -> Harrasing on lane.
I usually use Q - W to harras, works pretty well.
Why not W - Q, because after Q you put silence to a person and it is more like bonus dmg.
As soon as you get R, go agressive.
E - Q - R - W + ignite = dead.
Build:
Doran's ring
Boots of speed + Mejai's Soulstealer
Catalyst The Protector
Blasting wand
Rabadons deathcap / Rod of ages.
All other items are up to the other team.

I start boots and three pots, then two dorans rings and rush a deathcap. After deathcap, get a void staff or a death fire grasp, then whichever one you didn't get.
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES