9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by Saint View Post

and I did not ever face anyone from my opponents. that's called luck.

how did romirez lose
I mean fo'real he rapes me whenever I see him
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

" Quiet yet disturbing; Noisy but amusing, what is this that we are talking about? Its the life we are living about. "
Last edited by Habeeb; Aug 16, 2011 at 10:17 PM.
[Discuss] Love is...
Love is...

Many cannot finish that sentence, and those who can never feel it the same way as another.

I want to see into the depths of every piratez soul, so finish the sentence with words from the inner sanctum of your heart and mind.

And be serious this time you dirty fucking piratez! <3

Love is the mystery of our hearts that always meet at each other, or Connect at each other. Love is Blinding but It Can connect us to special person. If it is gone the pain replaces the love. But love cannot be broken just like that. It is possible to break Love, but is still in Our Hearts.
I OWE MILLIONS
Minecraft: Reanimaator
Xbox 360: XKG FULLYL0ADED
League Of Legends: FiendEdge
I OWE MILLIONS
Love sucks. For one side it can be warm good etc, and for other side it can make you feel like a prisoner.

Being single is good for one reason - you can do whatever-the-shit-you-want and don't care about other persons feelings, when being in relationship you sometimes have to "reduce" your habits because you could hurt the person you love - and then, ending up sad because you hurted someone you care about.