Toribash
View Poll Results: All in?
YES
4 Votes / 50.00%
no
4 Votes / 50.00%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

There's no dubstep in all those things we posted Vodka, it's not because it's made on electronic stuffs that it's dubstep xD

Snk said no dubstep, no metal D:
Originally Posted by Vodka View Post
I don't see why everything has to be something mixed, dubstep or anything like that.

I'd appreciate it if you would read that a little better though. I didn't say it all was dubstep, I just stated my opinion regarding these choises aswell as putting most of them in ''anything like that''. Dubstep is electronicaly made through a computer aswell as a majority(if not all) of these tunes you posted.

It doesn't neccessarily have to be metal. It could be nice instrumentals, simple play or quiet.
Toribash TakeOVER
<Colossus> ROFL
<Colossus> my friend got hit by a car
<Colossus> gonna go visit him. brb

[22:45:46] <Thorn> I know she likes it in the ear
[22:45:53] <Thorn> because when I put it to her mouth she turns away
[sigpic]http://i906.photobucket.com/albums/ac268/IAMUBERTHANU/552502_413931871977453_2050418562_njpg.gif[/sigpic]
What's wrong with dubstep anywayz...
-----
Originally Posted by Vodka View Post
I'd appreciate it if you would read that a little better though. I didn't say it all was dubstep, I just stated my opinion regarding these choises aswell as putting most of them in ''anything like that''. Dubstep is electronicaly made through a computer aswell as a majority(if not all) of these tunes you posted.

It doesn't neccessarily have to be metal. It could be nice instrumentals, simple play or quiet.

Don't just say what kind of music you want,suggest tracks.
Also,I know that it doesn't have to be electro but if the majority wants it so?...
Last edited by William; Apr 17, 2012 at 11:30 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Your messed up world enthrills me
Vodka > you're saying you just don't like things composed on a computer, no matter it's quality it all sounds the same to your ears... right ?
This is not really open minded D:

This is electronic music, there's no computer, they just use their turntables as instruments and they're really good at it. I agree on the fact any lazy fucker can make something "hearable" with a computer but you have to listen past that... (They are the guys I just posted 5 sounds at the end of the previous page)

And will > about dubstep, there's a lot of bad dubstep, this is what there's the most I think, but I agree on the fact there's some good shit, but snake said no
AHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I HAZ THE SOUND I HAZ IT

I HAZ IT I HAZ IT, IT HAZ BEEN MADE FOR US

Last edited by deprav; Apr 17, 2012 at 11:48 PM.
Originally Posted by William View Post
Don't just say what kind of music you want,suggest tracks.
Also,I know that it doesn't have to be electro but if the majority wants it so?...

If I had some I would gladly share. Unfortunately it is all metal or something which wouldn't even be appreciated.
Originally Posted by deprav View Post
Vodka > you're saying you just don't like things composed on a computer, no matter it's quality it all sounds the same to your ears... right ?
This is not really open minded D:

This is electronic music, there's no computer, they just use their turntables as instruments and they're really good at it. I agree on the fact any lazy fucker can make something "hearable" with a computer but you have to listen past that... (They are the guys I just posted 5 sounds at the end of the previous page)

And will > about dubstep, there's a lot of bad dubstep, this is what there's the most I think, but I agree on the fact there's some good shit, but snake said no

The main reason I detest electronicaly made music is because it requires no talent at all. I don't care if it has some quality to most people. It sounds all the same to me. I am open minded enough to provide a proper explanation for you as you ask me.

As for dubstep, the sounds in it has no relevance towards it. No proper melodical connection and it all comes down to having bass enough to kill a person(that requires a lot), not litteraly though but you should understand what I mean.
Toribash TakeOVER
<Colossus> ROFL
<Colossus> my friend got hit by a car
<Colossus> gonna go visit him. brb

[22:45:46] <Thorn> I know she likes it in the ear
[22:45:53] <Thorn> because when I put it to her mouth she turns away
[sigpic]http://i906.photobucket.com/albums/ac268/IAMUBERTHANU/552502_413931871977453_2050418562_njpg.gif[/sigpic]
"The main reason I detest electronicaly made music is because it requires no talent at all. I don't care if it has some quality to most people. It sounds all the same to me. I am open minded enough to provide a proper explanation for you as you ask me."

If we were talking about cinema it's like you'd say you hate comedy movies because it doesn't require as much talent to act as horror movies would do or something... this is silly.
I could say the same thing for any style of music, Metal sucks you just need some really fat distortion and it's metal and unmelodic, jazz sucks you can just play whatever note you want with a chorus and it's jazz, blues suck you can just bend whatever string slowly with a slight drive and it's blues etc...

I didn't say your not open minded, we've talked enough for me to know you're an open minded person, but your position on electronic music is fuckin straight. Thing is, like most style, the part seen by the larger part of the public is the "easy" part, made by people with no talent as you said yourself. You have to search deeper to find good shit.

Have you at least watch the video of the 4 guys I posted ? If this is not talent I'll allow you to fist my ass.
Last edited by deprav; Apr 18, 2012 at 12:05 AM.