Toribash
Thanks Pie. hope you will pass them and join this family.

EJM, my last 'discussion' releated post here, im going to the general discussion thread.
How come I had a feeling piepwn would get banned?

Anyway, denied.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

My bad history, and my alts

Well, about my infractions:
-Useless Post (I've got it twice)
-Ignoring rules
I have no bans.

Alts:
I have(actually, I had*) some alts: luigymm, wildwolf89, luigym.
I don't use any alts anymore.

My previous clans and orgs

Clans: Void.
Orgs: RSO(Rookie Sparries Organization), OBT(or BTO, whatever) and OAB.

My fight style

I always play in relax, with realistics movements. I like Aikido, taekwond, and the mod I'm better, AikidoBD.
I like Parkour and Spar too. I play Toribash since the 3.9 release, and here is my usercard:

Note: My replays are attached(I haven't any recent ABD replays)

About me

Hi, i'm luigy69 (just ignore my nick, you can call me Luigy :3), i'm 4th dan black belt. Actually, I'm brazilian, I have only 13 years old, I don't speak english very well (but actually i'm doing some english classes at CNA, to improve my english). I'm very active at forum, and not so much in-game. i decided to apply to this clan because I've heard a lot of good things about it, and i really like the style of the clan, and I'm usually friendly in-game and at forum.

My skills

Well, I've tried to do art and marketing before, but I hadn't sucess, so I stoped (I tried to find the textures I've made, but it is in my old computer - that doesn't exists anymore :3).

Oh, and I have found the hot Secret sauce.
Attached Files
Luigy - Deadly flip.rpl (120.7 KB, 4 views)
Luigy - S - Nervoso.rpl (662.8 KB, 4 views)
Luigy - TK - NG.rpl (87.8 KB, 4 views)
Luigy - yoyo.rpl (115.5 KB, 3 views)
Luigy passes the BG check.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

My app
Name: Death9535

You have any bad history?: Well I do but I forgot what it was, and its a warning.

Do you have any alts?: No

State your previous clans and orgs.: Secret

Provide skills team with proof of any skills and abilities you may have that are TB related (art,market,ect): Well I do video making.

Reason For applying: I want to be apart of this clan becuase, the clan is funny, and I would like to be a big part of the family of secret. I left because I thought I would be kicked from inactivity but this time I think I can stay on more then the other stuff I go on.

Provide personalty pack with an about me paragraph: Hi, I am 13 years old, and I like to play toribash, because of the skill to do certain things. I love sparring and I also like making videos. I just made my 3rd video a few days ago. I wanna be in a clan that is always helpful and fun. Also I always go to bed late and wake up late, I can do that cause I'm home schooled. Well anyway I hope I make it in.

I have found the hot Secret sauce.
Attached Files
pwn 2 xD.rpl (41.1 KB, 3 views)
pwn.rpl (41.3 KB, 3 views)
Sparring 4.rpl (302.0 KB, 3 views)
Madman 1 throwing XD.rpl (211.9 KB, 4 views)
Death9535- Parkour A.rpl (319.4 KB, 3 views)
Headpassen.rpl (473.8 KB, 3 views)
Death9535 how bout this.rpl (41.0 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by Death9535; Dec 9, 2012 at 02:55 AM.
Replay thread

Just made...

Originally Posted by Death9535 View Post
Name: Death9535
Provide skills team with proof of any skills and abilities you may have that are TB related (art,market,ect): Well I do video making.

Just so you know, your word is not proof
Hey man, nice video, but what was up with that little part with the blackness through like 0:56-1:16

Either way, thanks for making it. Looks great.
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥((((/\/\WOLFE ORKO/\/\))))♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Originally Posted by Kunamikaii View Post
Hey man, nice video, but what was up with that little part with the blackness through like 0:56-1:16

Either way, thanks for making it. Looks great.

No problem. I might fix that part if I can make the replays that can go alone with that part.

Edit: Bg check done?
Last edited by Death9535; Dec 14, 2012 at 05:42 AM.
Replay thread

Just made...