Toribash
There are 2 hot teachers in my school, Chinese teacher and the other one is library manager which was my sister classmate. Don't like older people so it never crossed my mind how it feels to bang 'em.
I was just thinking the same thing. I dont think ive liked any of my teachers like that...
Yar-Har-Fiddle-De-De, Do what you want cause a Pirate is free!
i tried breaking up with my girlfriend the other day because shes gone away traveling for a while and its been a month since i have seen her. and now theres another chick on the go, i kissed her... then felt guilty about it so i told my girlfriend about it. and she went all crazy and upset and things.. so she has just payed £540 on a flight for me and we are going to live together in Australia for a while....BUT, here's where the guilt comes in.. i invited the chick i kissed round mine over night because i got the house free. (blatantly gonna smash her RIGHT up the bum holey) (ok maybe not the bum holey) but i feel guilty because my girlfriend has just payed all that money on me.. BUT this new chick is FUCKING fit and super posh and a virgin. and lots of guys like her and tried getting with her but she doesn't want anything to do with them. except me. and i have a super urge to take her virginity haha i feel guilty i know and its a real dickish move but its like...like forbidden fruit haha. shes gonna love it. ill just have to tell my girlfriend about it afterwards... and see how she takes it.. i already tried breaking up with her for this new chick...

now that i mentioned my little situation, what about you guys? any sticky situations you guys in? on been in?

also i quit weed last week :3 annddd i seem to have taken a road sign and i now have a 30 mile an hour road sign sitting in my room... dont ask me why.
-----
TICKLE MY GOUCH!
-----
also, purple, i like the fact that you have 666 posts. ;)
Last edited by shad666; Jan 31, 2013 at 06:09 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I hardly play games anymore.. sorry to disappoint
You should probably be more loyal to people. I mean if you love her stay with her if you doubt it then break up. Just say that it is over. Unless if you just hate them or want to have many girls. My opinion is to choose only one girl and love her. And without cheating. You sometimes have to give up other things for the one you love. Unless friends with benefits with all the girls.

Also I have never had a girlfriend as I mentioned. Never have been in that kind of a situation. I'm loyal to close friends and when I had a crush I only thought of her. Even rejected a girl. Probably my only chance of having a relationship and stuff. It's not that I'm a loner or a nerd. I'm pretty popular around my friends and more serious than others. I assume that's why I got rejected cause those girls liked someone else. Being a nice guy has failed to create first impressions. As much as I would like a girlfriend I won't be searching for one. I'll just hope one day I will meet some girl who will be suited for me.

I just got a feel.
Originally Posted by shad666 View Post
i tried breaking up with my girlfriend the other day because shes gone away traveling for a while and its been a month since i have seen her. and now theres another chick on the go, i kissed her... then felt guilty about it so i told my girlfriend about it. and she went all crazy and upset and things.. so she has just payed £540 on a flight for me and we are going to live together in Australia for a while....BUT, here's where the guilt comes in.. i invited the chick i kissed round mine over night because i got the house free. (blatantly gonna smash her RIGHT up the bum holey) (ok maybe not the bum holey) but i feel guilty because my girlfriend has just payed all that money on me.. BUT this new chick is FUCKING fit and super posh and a virgin. and lots of guys like her and tried getting with her but she doesn't want anything to do with them. except me. and i have a super urge to take her virginity haha i feel guilty i know and its a real dickish move but its like...like forbidden fruit haha. shes gonna love it. ill just have to tell my girlfriend about it afterwards... and see how she takes it.. i already tried breaking up with her for this new chick...

now that i mentioned my little situation, what about you guys? any sticky situations you guys in? on been in?

also i quit weed last week :3 annddd i seem to have taken a road sign and i now have a 30 mile an hour road sign sitting in my room... dont ask me why.
-----
TICKLE MY GOUCH!
-----
also, purple, i like the fact that you have 666 posts. ;)

Your gf will be pissed as hell if you tell her what happen, I suggest you leave that other chick, don't be selfish and think of your gf if you do care for her.

Any sticky situation I've been in? Yes but it was a misunderstanding, when I was 5 or 6 years old I heard my parents arguing about moving out then suddenly the next day in the morning they had me choose to go with my Ma or Dad, this made me went straight into my room feeling empty. Thought they were about to divorce, turns out they were arguing about who should stay in my Grandma's for the time being while my Dad checked and cleaned the house I'm currently residing in now, she thinks Dad is really bad at housework and afraid he'd make a mess.