5 Votes / 45.45%
No
6 Votes / 54.55%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

My entries:
Attached Files
mevsxarus.rpl (43.8 KB, 4 views)
crestvsme headshot.rpl (54.7 KB, 3 views)
saheevsme.rpl (66.4 KB, 3 views)
saheevsme comeback.rpl (63.3 KB, 3 views)
xarusvsme uber points.rpl (92.7 KB, 3 views)
mevssahee.rpl (27.4 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by scheczudio; Sep 13, 2008 at 11:57 PM.
[A L P H A]
Something like this happened at my school, and being banned from the internet better not be the punishment, that is going WAY over the edge. Maybe not allowed to go on for a month or something, but banned? As for the police, I'm pretty sure they can only get into the situation if serious threats are involved.
I really hope this blows over man, because being banned from the internet would suck beyond belief.
[RelaxAll]

Jeremy - You can train a n00b, but he'll just be a trained n00b...
Yup, its Alt!
Yea, just informing everyone of my name change. I like it much better.Dont ask me why. Haha.

Have a great day!
Hello.
if you're just a kid i doubt anyone would "ban you from the internet". people can talk shit, but most of the time, it ends with a minor loss and very small trouble. i searched up "how to blow up a port-o-poddy" on google (dumbass me) and me and my friend got sent to the principle and got phonecalls from the district and all this, but the teacher vouched for us and told them that we were messing arouns. :3
i have school now, so if i dont reply to stuff it is because i will be hard at work in school. :(
A pretty funny chase I made against Brainpain
Attached Files
SFG copter.rpl (60.0 KB, 12 views)
Last edited by snowflakeG; Sep 19, 2008 at 04:20 PM. Reason: 3 Replays allowed, not 4.
[RelaxAll]

Jeremy - You can train a n00b, but he'll just be a trained n00b...
*Sighs*
Looks like everything went okay.
We convinced the girl not to tell, and she seems to be okay about it now.
If anyone wants the full,long story, just say here and I'll PM it to them.
So far I will send to Sahee, schecz, snowflake and kickass.