Toribash
View Poll Results: Should we add ranks to the user list?
Yes
20 Votes / 100.00%
No
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Wrist injuries probably came from believe it or not, over practicing. They play hours upon hours they play everyday, it will wear down from all the wrist movement they perform.

It definitely sucks playing at a sensitivity your not use to but I still believe Lg would have won even with guardian. Excited to watch LG in the future as well as liquid to see what they can accomplish with koosta, supposedly one of the top players in NA
Don't Be Racist
Originally Posted by tism View Post
do you know how olof and gaurdian got their wrist injuries? and i definitely dont know why gaurdian would play with 6x sens, that seems crazy to me. i would try to suck it up and play with normal sens, but im not sure about the severity of the wrist injuries.

Guardian got his by playing football iirc. Olof's has been building over time and getting worse, right now Fnatic isn't letting him practice at all.

Sucking it up and playing with normal sens might feel more comfortable, but it may cost you your wrist (and your career as a result) for life.

Originally Posted by Eddylee View Post
Wrist injuries probably came from believe it or not, over practicing. They play hours upon hours they play everyday, it will wear down from all the wrist movement they perform.

It definitely sucks playing at a sensitivity your not use to but I still believe Lg would have won even with guardian. Excited to watch LG in the future as well as liquid to see what they can accomplish with koosta, supposedly one of the top players in NA

With Guardian, it would have been a much more interesting Bo3. When Guardian is on point, he is his entire team.

With Liquid, I'm not even sure that they would have made it as far as they did without Adren. Koosta is a really, really, really good awper, but Liquid already has a really good awper in S1mple, and Adren isn't a terrible awper either. S1mple and Adren are also good riflers though, so having an awp isn't a necessity, unlike with koosta where he knows his way around rifles, but doesn't really shine without an awp.
hey guys, I'm not a member of this, but i wanted to buy cogs for a long time.
Is it worth the money?
Sell Your STEAM Items HERE
Originally Posted by GNick01 View Post
hey guys, I'm not a member of this, but i wanted to buy cogs for a long time.
Is it worth the money?

Definitely worth the money
that moment when you're waiting in a lobby with some friends and one of your friends suddenly deranks while you're looking for a match

what the fuck happened
dreamy suicide act
Originally Posted by dank View Post
that moment when you're waiting in a lobby with some friends and one of your friends suddenly deranks while you're looking for a match

what the fuck happened

he didn't rush b hard enough

gaben has punished him.
Originally Posted by thiggist View Post
don't ever play with internet

he's a fucking loser and he has no talent

also his name is craig connell

cool
M I N I V A N
Originally Posted by thiggist View Post
don't ever play with internet

he's a fucking loser and he has no talent

also his name is craig connell

What a very mean thing to say about internet.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
dont kid urself. everyone knows hes called edgar
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18