Endurance Onslaught 6.0
I have an orc pack and chronos pack if you wanna use those to start trying to collect better items/tc to use in the event or you could add a fee.
"Who wouldn't pass up gay sex with Bercat?"
"Day is probably masturbating to Osu"- Hydra 2k15
they get a seal of approval
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18
I got like 4k in total on all my accounts...
Might sell my pure force and make the prizes
10k for 1st
5k for 2nd

i am a bird now - Lil B

I got them from a duel against my head texture. I have nothing I want for them I was thinking about giving them away or something.
when you don't have tc for prizes you make ladder with entry fee

not sure if it's finally works for tourneys
tell me about aikido
~referencing Dark Souls in suicidal threads since 13/01/15
I would assume it would be fine to use in a TA tourney for as long as it's a small fee.
Also snake, if I were to apply to Bushido class, would I be rank 6 or would I be judged based on my skill level?
Originally Posted by qukslice View Post
I would assume it would be fine to use in a TA tourney for as long as it's a small fee.
Also snake, if I were to apply to Bushido class, would I be rank 6 or would I be judged based on my skill level?

Based on your skill level (The moves you have mastered will be matched to a certain tier I guess).

i am a bird now - Lil B

Good to know . Hoping that I get Bushido rank instantly.
I'm bored of this game and this tryhard ranking system lessens my enjoyment further. I play this game for fun, not to be trash-talked for not caring what my rank is or if I lose. God this community is wasting such a great game.
I think I might be retired.