Toribash
I was the partner of jorrei in making this clan besides his old CO-Leader xD (as far as i can remember it was so last last year xD)
Loyal And Proud Member Of Guardians
Leaders, probably we should simplify our board, i see that our board have many threads on it, and some of it aren't used. And for the thread starter, i see that there are 'Achievements', 'Loyalty System', and 'Clan Rules [The Guardians Code]', maybe we should merge it to the 'About Us' thread, or make a new thread and put them there, after that, we delete the three threads we merged.

And probably we should trash the 'Guardians Academy', since we have the 'Guardians Art and Replay Academy' in the thread starter. And we only need one thread about Clan video, cause i see that there are 'Clan Video' and 'Clan Video Event'. And the last is 'Rank System', probably we should trash it or merge it to 'About Us' or the thread that consist of the three on the thread starter that i mentioned before. Oh and the 'Bai bai!' one isn't trashed yet. I know it's because the busyness, so just take it easy. ;)

Well, it may sounds difficult, so you leaders can do it anytime you can. ;)
Last edited by Blackacezi; Jan 12, 2012 at 08:43 PM.
yeah already know about that, but as I recently said: I will clean up our board on the weekend, because I got lots to do these days (exams, driving school, sports and so on).

But thanks for telling thou blacky ;)
Originally Posted by ToriGash View Post
I was the partner of jorrei in making this clan besides his old CO-Leader xD (as far as i can remember it was so last last year xD)

You joined AFTER me and crux.JorreI made the clan by himself but cobra accused him of double clanning and put him on the black list but then he removed jorrei from the black list becuz it was a misunderstanding and then crux came and became co ldr.After 2 days,I joined guardians and you joined like 1 day after I joined.
Originally Posted by count3rl33 View Post
yeah already know about that, but as I recently said: I will clean up our board on the weekend, because I got lots to do these days (exams, driving school, sports and so on).

But thanks for telling thou blacky ;)

Ohh okay,and no probs count. ;)
Originally Posted by Falzar09 View Post
You joined AFTER me and crux.JorreI made the clan by himself but cobra accused him of double clanning and put him on the black list but then he removed jorrei from the black list becuz it was a misunderstanding and then crux came and became co ldr.After 2 days,I joined guardians and you joined like 1 day after I joined.

wow that is so old, but i remember it all clearly it happened in 2009-2010 when i had my old account. i was the co-leader of DA when jorrei left
Wow, so much stuff has happened to Guardians

Some secret of mine

Bet you didn't know, this is a signature