Toribash
Originally Posted by AkumaBeast View Post
And i so dont want to play with secret, trolling a game is anti-fun IMO and i seriously hate to have people doing stupid stuff so i have to carry them.
Try to play the game well for a change, its way more fun.

i dont normally troll,check the match and ranked history, i just saw graagas with smite so i assumed he went full troll, and you know the rest (:
ugh
really no one here plays on europe nordic and east?
I'd be sooo grateuful to get at least one player I can ranked duo with
it'd be A little improvement, a little, but it'd do. Like, im sick of all those stupid people EVEN IN RANKED that SCREW UP MY WHOLE ELO
"OMG IM SOLO TOP I TOLD YOU SHUT UP IF YOU DONT LET ME GO SOLO TOP I TROLL I FEED OK?"
then he goes solo top, feeds the enemy top and then go
"OK GUYS YOU WANT ME TO LEAVE?, IF U DONT ANSWER in 10 SECONDS OK I LEAVE, OK BYE IDC REPORT ME"
and kept spamming in capslock, and left, and we lost, precious elo,
annoyed me so much.
im good at league
i barely ever check this forum anymore, to reach me go to my twitter
Where do you guys find these people in ranked? :s All my games turn out perfectly acceptable players, including my Season 1 ranked games.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
I don't know!
it just happens
in almost every game, I say " someone get support/tank"
and no one EVER gets support, like never ever, they just don't want to
im good at league
I cried when I died ;'(

*sniffle*

Dat Veigar >.> So freaking OP if farmed
-----
Buying LeBlanc now I have the IP
Last edited by souldevilj; Jan 22, 2012 at 06:28 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I don't know how you managed to get so fed like that, if Ashe/Vayne/Rammus had any sense they could have..

1. ashe ulted you for at least 2 seconds, with the survivability you have ashe could have killed you in like 3 secs if she wasn't stupid.

2. rammus, being an incredibly tanky hero even just with defensive curl, could have tauned you, rendering you useless.

3. vayne > ult > roll invis > pin to wall, 3 hit.

Then again, judging by their builds.. i don't see that happening.

also just a tip, don't ever stack death caps, it's not even close to worth it for the price your paying.

also clarity is a useless summoner spell, run ignite flash on veigar and i guarantee you'll find it more useful.

if you have to use clarity, you're spamming your spells too much.
Clarity lets me stay in lane longer and get off more Q's.
I'd rather have 3 creep waves and half a tower than a kill :P
And yes they were idiots, the Vayne was easily 2 shotted xD
Originally Posted by laststand View Post
oh you, i feel totally the same way, i am eu/ne main's malphite as solo top and jungle

i got you in my list, we didn't get to play much though, however invite me whenever you see me online.
revaray, if you forgot my name
im good at league
Originally Posted by Kat View Post
i got you in my list, we didn't get to play much though, however invite me whenever you see me online.
revaray, if you forgot my name

actually, i can play pretty soon, just gotta eat dinner, which would take like 20 minutes , but after that i can play

EDIT: wow i just checked my match history..... and i've played malphite all 10 times (1 time jungle) the rest at top lane, i have 8 wins and 2 losses, but only 1 game i go negative in....

but in the rest of the matches i have been very much a solid malphite (heahehaheahe) with scores like 18-3-13 and 6-0-19

Conclusion: Malphite is fucking badass
Last edited by laststand; Jan 22, 2012 at 07:06 PM.
I'm a fucking professional!