Toribash
View Poll Results: should we use my idea?
Yes
3 Votes / 75.00%
No
1 Votes / 25.00%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

im new to this game i just started 2 weeks ago im starting to get the hang of it...i was first introduced to this game by JesseBean you guys might know him he is in the ELITE clan and i want to join so tht i can help you guys become a stronger and more powerful clan
well normally i would tell u to post an app but i can tell u that u will almost definitley be refused due to newness to the game and most clans will do the same. try BLEU they might accept u
[Pure], wanna join?
JesseBean is a good friend of mine, but that doesn't mean you can just join this one. It is a very nice clan we have come to create, But you need to further improve your activity and ingame skill. come back soon.
OLDA | Fr3styL | RL | T3AL
R.I.P [Pure] 356 Threads, 19,000 Posts.
Picture of yourself: (Not required, but it'd be cool 'n all.) can i post screen shot of my tori
Belt:black
Why you want to join Pure:
Why we should pick you to be in Pure^kinda the same question)because ima hawk and im good at alot of mods and i know lots of people
Were you invited? If so, by who?i wasnt.
friends are cool, but neopets are better.
post a screenshot of ur tori if u like.
also u'll need more of a reason why we should pick u and add why u chose pure because at the moment im sitting at a no
[Pure], wanna join?