Toribash
View Poll Results: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
A
0 Votes / 0%
B
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Question 10: Ride that son of a bitch into battle and afterwards have a victory cuddle.

Question 10: Do you play an instrument? What instrument do you wish you played? What is your favored style of music?
Dyrisk: Do sluts call their private parts..Public parts?
Zandėr: No, they call it "Business Assets"
Question 11's answer: I've never played an instrument. But i wish i played a violin. I have times when i feel deep sadness. I wanna erase those memories with the sound of a violin playing.

Question 12: Somebody calls you and tells you that you won 2 billion bucks. What would you do with it? Choose from these three:
a. Donate for charity.
b. Buy yourself nice stuff.
c. Party all night and go to clubs?
~Febli-chan~
Answer 12: decisions about monetary investments cannot be condensed into three simple options. I would invest ten percent, save thirty percent, donate ten percent, and spend the remaining half.

Question 13: Do you consider honor to be an integral part of being human, or has it become somewhat obsolete in today's society?
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
I should question Dyrisk's new avatar, but I won't.

Anyway, tech specs, right?
8 GB RAM
Intel Core i5-4430 CPU @3.00 GHz (4 CPUs) ~3.0 GHz
Windows 8 N 8.1 Pro 64-Bit
500 GB Hard Drive

It's a custom computer, but it's pretty standard, but it was a huge upgrade from my previous computer which couldn't do anything, which was 11 years old.
"Always Extreme at heart."
I don't check the forums or go in-game anymore, I have quit.
I will also be inactive for a short while since I've got a load of school work to catch up on. After a week or two when some of my more important exams are over i will be more active again.
[Artist]Saif will be back soon... [TABD]
Damn Bleach. That sucks.

Thanks Dyrisk. I think I'll be doing fine after a few weeks/months of PT.

I just ordered my new PC. Should be here in a week, and I'll probably do an unboxing video.

@Cozza: That's pretty nice. All but the Windows 8 anyway. I hope they come out with a new windows soon, because 8 was just awful for computers.
I don't have school tomorrow, but I will probably be going to a pool for practice for swim season. Free time doesn't exist for me. lmao
8 GB RAM
Intel Core i5-3230M CPU @2.60GHz
64 Bit Operating System
I think 1tb and I have Windows 8
Damn, I miss you guys. I made a lot of memories here. Sup? - Nin0fShin 2018
<[Twist]Nijia> Nin doesnt cry, he makes other people cry for him!
Originally Posted by Soap View Post
Well, great news. I actually don't have a ruptured disc. And all I need to do is some physical therapy and after a few months I should be back to normal. Turns out I don't have Scoliosis either. The Xray was just a bit off. My bones are just not getting enough support. They said due to my height (I'm 6'1) my core could be stronger and support my back better.

Good to know that this doesn't seem like it will have that much of a long term effect. Drink more milk, though.
my clan was deleted
Originally Posted by Soap View Post
Damn Bleach. That sucks.

Thanks Dyrisk. I think I'll be doing fine after a few weeks/months of PT.

I just ordered my new PC. Should be here in a week, and I'll probably do an unboxing video.

@Cozza: That's pretty nice. All but the Windows 8 anyway. I hope they come out with a new windows soon, because 8 was just awful for computers.

Tell me if you do make a unboxing video, would love to see what it looks like :P
S A D B O Y S