Toribash
me and my friends go drifting in an industrial park near my house everytime it snows, but, if u wanna drift easy in the summer, and you have a front wheel drive car, steal some trays from mcdonalds, put them under the rear tires, pull the ebrake, and have fun. its like the back tires are on ice.
<~Fear> fuck, Pv2Caribou is that you?
<~Fear> you look like you suplex fucking rhinos
i think... should be better avoid post commenting about inactivity and try to make this just for notice or justify the inactivity, that should be good to avoid useless posts and and make this as an usefull thread, cause inactivity is importand thing and bump this thread with useless post could make this thread useless.... a bit confusing ...? i ment post nothing unless notice or justify inactivity.... well, i think e.e, good point to chat on ramdom chat
Orion is so bad...
he do, when the guy post , like "look at the rpl i did ", he post "u sucks, look how i'm a lot better then u u.u and show some awsome rpls"
also look at the rpl i did :P
Attached Files
'thebrutal.rpl (271.0 KB, 12 views)
oh well... u fractured 3 parts.... that wasn't much... but that was ok, try to change your more -.-', i ment not change, but have another moves