View Poll Results: Overall Rating
3 Votes / 37.50%
0 Votes / 0%
3 Votes / 37.50%
0 Votes / 0%
2 Votes / 25.00%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Ye its not bad can see that u have a basic grasp on texturing, all you need now is to learn how to shade and create depth in your work.
Im with you on them all man :L pop is great pretty disappointed with the newst one but " the forgotten sands" is coming out some time this year and its like a new take on warrior within. So I cant wait
right when u see an object, its not just flat. Its usually got a bit sticking out or a bit going in. Thus depth. To make something look like its goin in, you have to use appropriate shading and highlights to create the effect.
I already add shadings(and by 'shading' i asume you mean 'shadows'), but i always forget to do the highlights -_-'
[RAID] | [T3AL] | [FLG]
I won't be active in-forums or in-game until 4.0 comes out.
I think they look really awesome. A bit pixleated though. But yeah, take Dirtnapp's advice, He's good :]

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

Thanks man, ima try get back into texturing again and shit. But Call of duty has just taken over my life along with school work ect. Probs start back up over the summer.
Few responses, all sharing the oppion yes there tempted but, either in a clan or not sure yet. So im still waiting for some responses.
Decided to try something on photoshop for once, its been a while so dont scrutinise... i think thats how u spell it. anyways the gloreous lily allen =D

the hair and hands look like you cut her off a magazine and pasted her on the paper, but the rest is nice
[RAID] | [T3AL] | [FLG]
I won't be active in-forums or in-game until 4.0 comes out.