Toribash
Originally Posted by AikidoKP View Post
That's like saying if you take away language, ideas cease to exist.
They still exist, it would just be harder to get them across.
In the same way, the laws of physics would still exist, it would just be harder to understand them. Numbers don't define things, they're just our way of understanding them. Even if you claim they exist independently of agents (So it isn't limited to humans and someone doesn't bring up "Well, then aliens can think of numbers"), they still would have no tangible effect on how the physical universe works. They explain, they help us understand, and that's it.

Teague, this answer applies to your story as well, didn't want a wall of quote going on though =P

about your discuss guys a simple way to see (for me) what is the more important (maths or physics) : Which of these two subjects have been created ?. I think that the first one Had to answer has more need if it was to imagine before the second.
So in my mind physics are not useless but they was created after the mathematics.And the math answers has much more need immediate than the physics,in the quotidian life we use more basics mathematics than basic physic.So i agree with Aakash.

KUNA ! HAVE YOU PLAYED BLACKJACK ? i love black jack :3
French Froggy
[OFRO]
If I understand what you're saying, math is more important because... it came first?
-- Jet -- Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known. --
[Secret]AikidoKP

Cogito ergo sum. I think therefor I exist.

I know it's true because it says so right here in this signature.
Originally Posted by teague19 View Post
so i cleared a room full of religious people yesterday cuz my one phrase made them go insane and they couldn't defend there own belief

lulz, what'd you say?
[Secret]AikidoKP

a dilema about jesus probably.

digits flame particle text make u put pretty pictures on ur particles which are in your flame. colors modify flames SO use iblack textures
Lol, most likely, but I'm curious to see if it's something new or the usual stuff =P
[Secret]AikidoKP