Toribash
Originally Posted by ConCon19 View Post
I wish I could stream myself. But I'm unable to lol, crappy internet in this country for high prices.

It would be cool to see you do streaming. Where do you live btw?
|Essence staff manager|
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Twilight|Fluttershy|Godlygirl|Applejackk|
Originally Posted by Kradel View Post
P.E.E. System is a technique to help you get higher marks in english exams.

Point
Evidence
Explain
Evaluate
Explain

It is something like that. It just helps you lay out your work better. You can also add structure, language and your opinion in there too. It just helps you get more marks when focusing on a certain part of text. If I was focusing on your post where you said "English is one of the subjects I disliked the most" I would say this:

Rappunk doesn't like English very much. This is shown by this quote. "English is one of the subjects I dislike the most." This quote implies that Rap doesn't like English.

That right there is a very low level P.E.E. A proper P.E.E. should use up at least the full page of an A4 paper.

The reason I got into the Environment Artist was because I have always loved the style of some games and textures and in my head I have many ideas for texturing and style. I love the Halo 4 style a lot. If I was ever to become an Environment Artist I would love to do futuristic level designing. I also love gaming and I love art Two things in 1 = Environment Artist.

Ah, I get the idea. Thank you for explaining that to me.
Though I do utilize some techniques in English, I've never used a mnemonic device.
Speaking of which, I don't believe I've really used mnemonic devices with anything. I've always preferred to remember things through the process of visualization and forming mental connections so that I have a thorough understanding of how everything comes together. I sort of like to imagine everything like various three-dimensional jigsaw pieces and then to fit them all together in my head. That's just me though.

I wish you the best of luck with becoming an environment artist.
It sounds like it'd be a pretty rewarding career and job.
zuɐɹpʞɹɐp ʇɔǝdxǝ | [ριïαâôz] | [εssεηcε]
Hey peeps,
I'd like to apologize for my inactivity, been busy with a few things lately.

So, how's everyone?
Frost is pretty cool
raku
Originally Posted by Okami View Post
It would be cool to see you do streaming. Where do you live btw?

South Africa.
Just got myself a name change. Thanks to my awesome friend Diablo, who gave me 4 joint textures that I managed to market off for enough money
I'm toxic go away.
What was your name before? I forgot already

it was 123urdead

Originally Posted by Sulfur View Post
Just got myself a name change. Thanks to my awesome friend Diablo, who gave me 4 joint textures that I managed to market off for enough money

hi S
Lol, I dislike name changes as I forget the past person (name) entirely. My mind creates a new person to associate the new name to. Like ElectricBlue he got a name change and disappeared from forums.
Originally Posted by Sulfur View Post

Wow thats a really cool name change,a name change is 100k right? but sulfur as in the mineral? i was never good at science lol
Lol, I dislike name changes as I forget the past person (name) entirely. My mind creates a new person to associate the new name to. Like ElectricBlue he got a name change and disappeared from forums.

I'm the exact same way.
Also, ElectricBlue is Twilight (who was Foxy in between those two names).

That being said, I can understand when people want to get name changes when they have numbers in their names or certain names look less professional or clean (such as sLaYeR or something equally as annoying).

Originally Posted by yuseimot View Post
Wow thats a really cool name change,a name change is 100k right? but sulfur as in the mineral? i was never good at science lol

Yeah, name changes are 100k if I recall.
I might be incorrect on this (it might've changed), but I think for each subsequent name change you get, it's double what you paid the previous time.
zuɐɹpʞɹɐp ʇɔǝdxǝ | [ριïαâôz] | [εssεηcε]