View Poll Results: is streak 35 Good
Yes
5 Votes / 45.45%
No
6 Votes / 54.55%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Nice idea! I'll throw in my gaia secondary gradient to the pot ;]

I might try and work with the newer members of RA, since this might be a good opportunity to get to know them better

Keep an eye out for me in wushu servers, and I'll be keeping an eye out for you guys too :}
Last edited by scheczudio; Sep 1, 2008 at 01:29 PM.
[A L P H A]
Oh man, that's awesome idea. I'll throw some shiz in to teh pot, and want some good fights with schecz, maldi, skulloman, s-jojo and vamees o:. Peace, and cya soon in-game.
deady: "Sahee (...) you bitter Pollock (...)"
U can participate too, u know, boss ;P
Btw, an important thing i forgot to say: all the fights u'll do with me will not be valid for the comp, but i can give u useful suggestions and show u what i am looking for, so, if we meet in-game and u want ask me to play in a private room, just do it.
●Alpha●
●OLDA●
●ORMO●
Joining the clan.
I'm requesting to join your clan.

I haven't played Toribash in a long time so I lost a shit load of my skill in combat.

I'm a regular old blue belt, at this time, I have about 95 wins to brown belt.

I'm pretty damn good at fighting when it's Sambo and the engage distance is 50.

I like to kill people.

So yeah... I guess you'll just read this and decide.

Oh, and do you have an idea why it says "Balls fell off" when you say F a r t?
Last edited by JGKjedi; Sep 1, 2008 at 09:08 PM.
First off : Wrong thread please learn from other
2nd thing: Min belt is Black
3rd thing: We focus mainly at Wushu
4th thing : Its the word filter
RelaxAll was life. Feels bad to be an oldie.
Alliance?
Hi, what's up? You've probably heard of KomodoKid, Frost-Dragon, etc. whatever that n00b picks next. He deleted MK, the clan I was part of. I started a new clan to combat his new clan, the Toridragons. Our clanis called Twisted Metal. We need more allies to beat the clanhopper. If you could PM me, we could discuss it, as I am only asking te best clans.
Thanks,
Videoboy88
Only Emos /wrists