Toribash
damn, so little
I get 8 hours, and my sister usually gets 10 lmao
Virus: Son | ImVeryBlue: Husband | Creati0n: Wife
WE'RE A HAPPY FAMILY
I can never go to sleep before 11 pm. I don't even take naps during the day. I'm not the sleeping type.

Before I sleep, my mind just goes insane analyzing all sorts of shit.

"Aliens?!" "Secret Government?!" "Is there a God?!" "What is God?!" "What is the meaning of life?!" "The UNIVERSE!!!"

Fuck you, brain. let me sleep.

I usually wake up at 8-9 am.
Last edited by Bulletron; Jun 12, 2015 at 09:16 AM.
a spoon.
It really depends with me :u Sometimes I don't sleep for 5 days, and sometimes I get 8 hours of sleep every day for months and then I just don't sleep for ages. But I have a very messed up sleeping pattern.
Aimlessly swimming in circumcisions
Originally Posted by Toxic View Post
I'm slowly becoming nocturnal.

Same, now I am since Toxic and I are gradually making ourselves owls by staying up until 5am playing games and shit.
I would stay up, but I'm not allowed since I'm a youngster haha
WE'RE A HAPPY FAMILY
Hello, Inq. Please pardon my protracted absence. It's nice to see you guys again.
Originally Posted by Toxic View Post
I'm slowly becoming nocturnal.

Me too. Drinking binges with mates and female friends followed by raunchy games of truth-or-dare until morning have robbed me of multiple nights' worth of sleep for the past few weeks. Totally worth it, though. Totally.

On most nights, I sleep from 9-10 PM to 6-7 AM. Not really a night person. I simply study before I doze off.
fl0w
Hiya m8
Kumusta ka na? Also, I sleep at about that time exactly lel
WE'RE A HAPPY FAMILY
Originally Posted by Trick View Post
Hello, Inq. Please pardon my protracted absence. It's nice to see you guys again.

Me too. Drinking binges with mates and female friends followed by raunchy games of truth-or-dare until morning have robbed me of multiple nights' worth of sleep for the past few weeks. Totally worth it, though. Totally.

On most nights, I sleep from 9-10 PM to 6-7 AM. Not really a night person. I simply study before I doze off.

It's been awhile Trick. Wonderful to see you around again.