i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by Yourface View Post
Ok, I'm still confused.

You two aren't still together, right?

I would imagine that you aren't.

No sir, we aren't together. She just has a way of making me do stupid shit online.
Not giving a fuck about hurricanes is pretty badass - Fee

#ItemRights!
Originally Posted by Yourface View Post
What about the deaf guy.

What was his name?

Yourf.. oh, wait. Nope. You are already in mhm.
Hi everyone in Piratez, after i quit C3 i kind of got a request from Mookie...

So he sent me a request, asking me to join Piratez. Although I'm going to give you an application to examine, so that you would get to know me and all. Would be weird if some random dude suddenly joined right?

Self Description: To describe myself i would like to add the most important facts.

I'm a really kind and respectful person, I don't like arguing or fighting about silly things, f.e. if someone were to call me B***or F*****, I would just call it off by talking the person in to reasoning. And just for fun, I love to make art, exercise, listen to music etc...If you want examples just look in my sig.

Never been kicked from any clan, and I can't remember being bad-mouthed either, I am Norwegian and a viking with pride, not to brag but I really am proud of my english grammar to.

GMT: +2
Past Clans: Guardians, Knotz, Pathogen and C3 (Left all for simple reasons, inactivity, boring, silly and the clans were pretty much rotting away)
Belt and Qi: Black, 1031 QI
Are you active on forums? (You need 250 posts minimum to prove this): Yes, Checking the forums everyday, to update my emporium and to have fun with this and that.

An image of your Tori:

My Tori

Favorite/Best mod: Wushu

Three replays of your favorite/best mod: Sorry, won't post my moves here :S But have some other replays.
Attached Files
Mid Waist Straight Left.rpl (60.6 KB, 2 views)
Nice Decap.rpl (74.4 KB, 2 views)
Heads = Off.rpl (120.1 KB, 2 views)
Originally Posted by IXION View Post
Hi everyone in Piratez, after i quit C3 i kind of got a request from Mookie...

So he sent me a request, asking me to join Piratez. Although I'm going to give you an application to examine, so that you would get to know me and all. Would be weird if some random dude suddenly joined right?

Self Description: To describe myself i would like to add the most important facts.

I'm a really kind and respectful person, I don't like arguing or fighting about silly things, f.e. if someone were to call me B***or F*****, I would just call it off by talking the person in to reasoning. And just for fun, I love to make art, exercise, listen to music etc...If you want examples just look in my sig.

Never been kicked from any clan, and I can't remember being bad-mouthed either, I am Norwegian and a viking with pride, not to brag but I really am proud of my english grammar to.

GMT: +2
Past Clans: Guardians, Knotz, Pathogen and C3 (Left all for simple reasons, inactivity, boring, silly and the clans were pretty much rotting away)
Belt and Qi: Black, 1031 QI
Are you active on forums? (You need 250 posts minimum to prove this): Yes, Checking the forums everyday, to update my emporium and to have fun with this and that.

An image of your Tori:

My Tori

Favorite/Best mod: Wushu

Three replays of your favorite/best mod: Sorry, won't post my moves here :S But have some other replays.

Should be auto accepted, obviously.
Not giving a fuck about hurricanes is pretty badass - Fee

#ItemRights!