Toribash
View Poll Results: Should we let Akiz in?
Yes
6 Votes / 75.00%
No
2 Votes / 25.00%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

/invade, owait. I was the past co-leader/leader. No need

But anyways, i see that jungle is getting even worse in activity?

Not another clan.
Shadow, we do not need more activity, ight?

They did not give me mod powers or shit, btw use invade tags.

You are not an ally.
WON THORN'S TOURNEY
So what your saying is that the ex-leader of this clan cant post even if he's trying to give a heads up? K then. Good luck loosing another clan. I guess you need no help

/invade
Originally Posted by Devil View Post
Shadow, we do not need more activity, ight?

They did not give me mod powers or shit, btw use invade tags.

You are not an ally.

Drenns, gbleek, shadow and I all graciously decided to give you this clan because we were moving on, and we have every right to post in here.
You have slowly and horribly killed its quality and level of activity and when shadow gave you a heads up you spit in his face.
I'm sure all four of us regret our decision.
Last edited by Boredpayne; Dec 22, 2010 at 06:50 AM.
Buy TC for a great price here! http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=240345
Buy VIP and Toriprime for a great price here! http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=237249

Hey look more than two lines.
You know, actually i didn't give it to him, i offered the position to one of the overseers and co-ldrs. But from what i saw,devil came pumbling through and took the seat before anyone had a chance to decide.
Shadow, it was all of your decision to give me the clan. It was dieing before i cam here, ok? I did not want the seat but I still took it because I had no clan. I just asked if you want me to be the leader, and you were like "sure". So fuck off , if you think i am a fucking dictator, go fuck yourself and get over it.

Members, excuse me of my cussing. Some fags deserve it.
WON THORN'S TOURNEY
I'm not saying that your leading the clan the wrong way, i'm just saying that maybe you need to make the clan a bit more active. And i left because the members were spamming and pissing me off.

Maybe you should excuse you language because not once did i call you a dictator, now maybe i should "Fuck off", before you get even more snooty.

/invade.
Originally Posted by Devil View Post
Shadow, it was all of your decision to give me the clan. It was dieing before i cam here, ok? I did not want the seat but I still took it because I had no clan. I just asked if you want me to be the leader, and you were like "sure". So fuck off , if you think i am a fucking dictator, go fuck yourself and get over it.

Members, excuse me of my cussing. Some fags deserve it.

It was only dying because we were going to different clans, and let you become leader. You didn't deserve it, and you clearly don't deserve it now. Don't make us look like we "needed" you, gbleek was just trying to be kind to a guy who desperately needed something to help his horrible reputation.

It clearly didn't work.

No need to dredge up old angst, though, what's done is done. You're averaging less than one post per day and pretty soon delaid will be dropping by asking if you guy's are dead, but that's none of our business.
G'bye.
Buy TC for a great price here! http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=240345
Buy VIP and Toriprime for a great price here! http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=237249

Hey look more than two lines.
Oh wow, I apologize to you Shadow and Bored. I did a very stupid thing by taking over the clan when it needed me. I did not need it any way. After you left many members joined because they were my friend, and i literally begged them to join. Thats how desperate I was. I did not give up for Jungle, while you all left like cowards. Now you hate me because I am trying so fucking hard to make this clan not fail. This clan is doing just fine, thats why you don't see me making activity threads everyday. We do not like spam on our board and we do not mind if our members do it. Please fuck off unless some members of Jungle is your friend or knows you. I am very sorry for what i did, and i hope you forgive me.

Good Game, Good Game.
WON THORN'S TOURNEY