Toribash
I kissed her yesterday... Twice.. Feel kinda guilty.. Meh.
I hardly play games anymore.. sorry to disappoint
Damn Shad, not cool man. Cheating on a girl friend might not seem that bad, but its really not okay. Just break up if you don't have feelings. It will be alot better that way in the long run, instead of your current GF finding out
yeah... i know.. every time i think about ending it i feel sick... plus..my girlfriend has just miscarried our baby... we didnt know she was preggers.. and shes really upset about it at the moment... so ending it now would fuck things up for her.. but i really like this new chick haha...

i wasn't going to say this because i thought you guys would think im a man whore but fuck it. im also staying round one of my old girlfriends houses soon.. we split up because i moved away.. and i loved her quite a lot... sooo i got a bit of trouble because i like/love them all argh!
Last edited by shad666; Jan 22, 2013 at 11:21 PM.
was... she miscarried. as i said. :P anyway.... changing subject... what you guys been up too lately? i just been giving it pure gym and college work. tomorrow felicity is staying round. (the new chick) and the next day i got a fuck off house party. and guess who's hosting... lets just hope i dont get burns in the carpet again...
I was trying to lock in a move all this time.Pretty much learned what I had to and I was at trainings every day. Afterwards I was studying for exam preperation tests. I'm exhausted and I'd like to trake a week off but it is not my say and my parents won't let me.

Also anybody watching walking dead? I have 3 more epdiodes left for season 3 and I don't want to watch hem all until February 10th. Cause another episode is coming out at that time. Better watch a TV show once in a while than finish it in 1 day and be bored waiting for the new episode.
Right, im going to try and give this clan a little bit of an active boost. (the last 3 pictures wern't taken at a party)

party

Last edited by shad666; Jan 27, 2013 at 03:41 PM.