Endurance Onslaught 6.0
View Poll Results: Will you enter this tourney? (Max 8 or 16)
Yes!
14 Votes / 82.35%
No...
3 Votes / 17.65%
Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

so we are only going to be invite only untill we start running out of mambers becuase yer 32 is anough
10th Dan
|Aeon|A-King|A-3rd|
The most nuclear power plants use Uranium, a radioactive metall, for getting energy. Radioactivity can cause cancer or leukemia and malformations to babies.You think water vapor is dangerous? Clouds are made of water vapor by the way. And I said it´s a VERY CLEAN way but not the CLEANEST! I prefer other solutions.
wait i'll explan

we do not recruit anymore, we just play, and if we see someone clanless who's good, we invite him to JOIN us, and we test him.

We don't test everyone who applys.

German:

Wir lassen sich keinen mehr bewerben, wir suchen un die member selbst aus!
D.h: Wenn wir jemand ohne clan sehen der gut ist, laden wir ihn zu Aeon ein, testen ihn, und dann ist er drin. Der recruitment therad wird nurnoch gebraucht um zu gucken wer rein möchte, testen werden wir sogut wie niemanden dre sich da bewirbt.

soryr for german but its kinda hard to explain on english for me...
Last edited by Chirs; Jun 4, 2010 at 03:30 PM.
what he tring to say, is that we are full, so we cant recrute any more.
But if one of us sees somone online, who isnt in a clan, then you can ask them if they wish to join Aeon or not.
Point them to the recutment thread to applie, and then the rest of the clan can judge them, then of course test them.

Is this easyer to understand.
10th Dan
|Aeon|A-King|A-3rd|