Toribash
2worlds you do your malphite just like me lol but i prefer sometimes go cloth5 top and im not a big fan of fon, i prefer abyssal septer and banshee and if im going good i get impaler since its such a good item.

for top i use the mana regen blue and yellow , i use move speed quints and attack dmg on reds. This is why i prefer going cloth5 depending on the enemy because i know im gona win the lane in the long run due to harass.

for jungle i use attack speed blue&quints (because i also do yi and shen jungle) armor yellows and red attack dmg.

take into account i have 3 pages and 1 of those is the standard mages page.

But if enemy has 3 ad, malphite is an autopick for counter imo. And if you are going jungle, your mid lane should be a mage who doesnt need the blue much because as malphite i think you do have the necessity of the first 2 blues.

Oh, and Marble Malphite for the winz.
Last edited by AkumaBeast; Jan 22, 2012 at 12:23 PM.
It's Mr.AkumaBeast for you! oh and...
Check my inventory if you wish to buy flames.
Originally Posted by 2worlds View Post
also jungle malph is pretty good

start cloth/5 pots
EWEQ then R>E>Q>W

start at wolves, go to blue, standard route from there. I went wraiths, double golems, red. You should clear fast enough that your smite will have ~25 sec CD by the time you kill wraiths.

he clears really fast. Like, really fast.

First trip back I was able to buy philo stone, and this was counting the fact i got counter jungled. He literally takes no damage in the jungle. I could have kept jungling for enough gold for philo+boots if I hadnt gotten counter jungled.

My build was practically the same, philo, ninja tabi, HoG as first items. Then rushing Frozen Heart/FoN/Randuins. Game was over by the time I got my core items.

Gank with Q, after you hit 6 your ganks are practically inescapable.

Be sure to use your W in your jungle before you E, and just have W and E up everytime you can you're in combat with creeps

Just went 3/1/19 as jungle malph
-----
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kGts4nxMqKk

You play exactly the same way I do ; )
In the current meta you simply counter 3/5 of the enemy team.
I love to see enemys ad carrys being 100% useless in teamfights : D
But the weird thing is, that on 1k elo your team often still focus the enemy ad carry instead of killing the ap carry first..

Oh btw. an awesome combo, which usually effects a won game or at least won teamfights, is malphite + Kassadin/Leblanc, 'cause malphite shuts the enemys ad carrys and kassa/lb the enemy ap carry GG
-----
Originally Posted by AkumaBeast View Post
2worlds you do your malphite just like me lol but i prefer sometimes go cloth5 top and im not a big fan of fon, i prefer abyssal septer and banshee and if im going good i get impaler since its such a good item.

for top i use the mana regen blue and yellow , i use move speed quints and attack dmg on reds. This is why i prefer going cloth5 depending on the enemy because i know im gona win the lane in the long run due to harass.

for jungle i use attack speed blue&quints (because i also do yi and shen jungle) armor yellows and red attack dmg.

take into account i have 3 pages and 1 of those is the standard mages page.

But if enemy has 3 ad, malphite is an autopick for counter imo. And if you are going jungle, your mid lane should be a mage who doesnt need the blue much because as malphite i think you do have the necessity of the first 2 blues.

Oh, and Marble Malphite for the winz.

Why the fuck do you use attack speed blues I never lacked attack speed though. Better spend it on mgr or armor or cdr.
Last edited by Chreeys; Jan 22, 2012 at 12:30 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[GU] [RL][Epic Replay Theard][Realism Player][deviantART]
just fyi

karma + ashe top = rape.

just ask hippy and me, we rock.
THIS WAS ORIGINALLY THE WORST SIGNATURE EVER, FOR YOUR SAKE IT WAS FIXED. ~ Vox
Is there someone on the euwest who doesn't care about win or lose, and just want to have lulz? Add "swetaros" then. :P Preferly play some classic.