Toribash
They are pretty good but dont update to the latest drivers, performance will go to shit. Get ones from like 2016 theyre pretty good
~RIP [Vector], Shikkumo's butthole
Replays, Videos
Wow u mean cooked potatoe ?

Theyre the newest one at 2018 theyre good pcs XD
Ormo | TANG | Tk | RSO
Potato pc are food for one specific game not all of them, each game demands something. Also everyone who has steam add me from the #Social thread.

@Deni: you can go ahead and apply again. Congrats on joining ormo!
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
The pc i want to build is going to have a gtx 1070 ti and like 16 gigs of ram. Looking for a total of $1,500 for the computer. And another $500 for peripherals. I'm picking the parts out right now, i'm excited.
S I L I C O N E F E E T
@Aadame hows your shoulder since you last had a boo-boo on it
EMS (Emergency Medical Services) | PT
Um Mamute pequenino queria voar
Originally Posted by Greed View Post
The pc i want to build is going to have a gtx 1070 ti and like 16 gigs of ram. Looking for a total of $1,500 for the computer. And another $500 for peripherals. I'm picking the parts out right now, i'm excited.

The most expensive peripherals will cost you no more than $400.
Also the computer can be way better than that you know, you have to pick your parts adequately with a good decision of the CPU. I'm sure you will do well though.
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
What Greed mentionated sound pretty awesome tho, if I upgrad my pc I will get a gtx 1070 ti, 16 ram and an i7, it doesn't really matter which, since all of them are pretty good.

Right now I am rolling with an i3 6100, 8gb and a gtx 1050 ti. Good enough for what I play (mostly cs)
-----
Originally Posted by Aadame View Post

ohpls

That's pretty impressive, how do you even make it work? lmao
Last edited by Onsola; Mar 6, 2018 at 09:09 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Ay nice greed seems good
I cant wait for this piece of crap to stop workin so i can buy a new one
Ormo | TANG | Tk | RSO
Originally Posted by denilumi View Post
Ay nice greed seems good
I cant wait for this piece of crap to stop workin so i can buy a new one

How about we make it happen then? *evil laugh*