Toribash
such feels.. especially the final episodes
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
there are so many good animes coming out right now that i sorta put JoJo into my "watch when i am bored" file... too bad too i think it will be good.
also i just made my friend who doesn't watch anime watch Usagi drop and shigatsu wa kimi no uso to see if she would cry, did not update me yet but im predicting "yes i cryed"
XD
Just noticed that my friend looks a lot like kaori... down to the attitude and everything.
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
Originally Posted by Day View Post
there are so many good animes coming out right now that i sorta put JoJo into my "watch when i am bored" file... too bad too i think it will be good.
also i just made my friend who doesn't watch anime watch Usagi drop and shigatsu wa kimi no uso to see if she would cry, did not update me yet but im predicting "yes i cryed"
XD
Just noticed that my friend looks a lot like kaori... down to the attitude and everything.

including the sickness o.0
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you
Originally Posted by Day View Post

>implying jojo isn't good
This time of the day there's too much released... Log Horizon, Dog Days, Aldnoah, Rolling Girls, and I know Koufuku Graffiti is on it's way too. Just when I was about to hit the sack...

I hit jojo's last season because it had been on my to-watch list for too long, S1 is great, S2 pretty good too, but Battle in Egypt I stalled at ep 2 or 3. It's been a bit drawn out and I'm kind of tired of it. I almost stalled in Stardust Crusaders too, but I kept watching it because of the new season hype. I'll pick it up again eventually for za warudo.
<Faint> the rules have been stated quite clearly 3 times now from high staff
TGA 11.

Sacred Spo.

Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.