View Poll Results: Overall Rating
3 Votes / 37.50%
0 Votes / 0%
3 Votes / 37.50%
0 Votes / 0%
2 Votes / 25.00%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Just a wee something to start it off, Magazine front cover for my graphics folio, still workin on it but some contructive critism would help,
Cheers

(Ignore Quality Of Images and text, jpg used for display, quality is crisp on a .pdf for printing)
Attached Images
Publication1.jpg (18.9 KB, 4 views)
ArtistShop
[r]Productions/Tutorials.

Alrighty New Idea.

At least once a week one member has to post a tutorial or a production, of absolutly anything. This will enhance your development and presentation skills.

Also i'd like it if after a tutorial you would post video or photographic responses in attempt to master what is being taught.
Last edited by Dirtnapp; Mar 1, 2010 at 11:33 PM. Reason: Putting the logo :]
Card Ruffle Shuffling.
Pics are to big to post, so theres links in the step name.

Step 1 : Split your deck into two relatively equal piles.

Step 2 : Grasp the bottem of the cards with your 3 last fingers(including pinky), place your index finger on top of the pack and place your thumb on the ruffling edge and bend them up.

Step 3 : Move the two packs close to each other and slowly let each bent up card fall under and on top of the previous card. Do this untill the deck is fully shuffled like here.

Step 4 : Keep both decks in the state shown above and bend them upwards or downwards in an arch like formation. Using your fingers to push the cards up or down.

Step 5 : Release the upwards/downwards pressure on the cards to watch the cards flourish back into the normal pack state.

Finished Manouver.
Sorry for bad qualiy my phones shit.

Ahaa, I know alot of trick shuffles and manouvers. It was pretty nice Drit. And a great idea to get the activity of Raid up :]

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

Nice one gary, good to see youve improved it since last time, Only thing to crisitise is that the black text is pretty invisible and the cup as i said before is just randomly there, yet i do like the reflection u've created of it in the water, overall good job. Am sure glover will be happy.
Yeah, I do some tonight. I just need to get on my home computer and do it. :]

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم