Ranking
View Poll Results: Should we add ranks to the user list?
Yes
20 Votes / 100.00%
No
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by Gl0ck1 View Post
>be me
>have intel hd
>run cs:go competitive
>play 4-2
>we're doing pretty good so far
>buy period
>...
>computer turns off
>
>shutdown
>mfw

this happens to me all the time just have to fight through join back and hope they don't kick you
10:22 AM <cocacobra> honestly tll was cool at first
10:22 AM <cocacobra> but now everyones kinda cunty
Originally Posted by NotShadow View Post
Yep, I'm hyped. I'm rooting for G2, and I'm happy that they actually have a decent chance to get out of their groups for once. They might even make it to the semis.

Nice, still rooting for cloud9 and liquid but they probably won't even make it out of the groups lol
Don't Be Racist
Originally Posted by Eddylee View Post
Nice, still rooting for cloud9 and liquid but they probably won't even make it out of the groups lol

Splyce and Fnatic are in Liquid's group. They have no chance against the best team from NA and the best team from EU :^).

Cloud 9 has legit no chance though, I can't see them winning against anyone in their group, even a slumped VP.

Faze has been slipping lately, so Cloud 9 might have a chance to upset them and take the 2nd place spot, but that's unlikely.
SPLYCE WIN THE MAJOR AND 16-0 EVERYONE MARK MY WORDS.

Chances are Fnatic throws against Splyce just to fuck with all the retards dropping maxes on them because they like having fun. They know that they can get out of groups even if they have to play a bo3. I'm banking on the fact that they'll wanna fuck with bettors. If they don't then whatever, they're party poopers.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
My predictions

Group A:
1. LG
2. NiP

Group B:
1. Fnatic
2. Faze/Liquid

Group C:
1. Astralis
2. Envyus

Group D:
1. NaVi
2. G2/Cloud9
Don't Be Racist
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18
P sure they just do it to keep the streams interesting this game rarely gets me mad
10:22 AM <cocacobra> honestly tll was cool at first
10:22 AM <cocacobra> but now everyones kinda cunty