Endurance Onslaught 6.0
View Poll Results: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
A
0 Votes / 0%
B
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by ysome View Post
Who is your favorite fictional character?

This is a difficult question to answer, as various superheroes come to mind. Ultimately, I would say The Joker from the Batman universe. His apparent madness is intriguing, and attempting to justify his actions truly reveal who you are as a person introspectively.

Question #3: Is it better to be feared or admired, and are the two mutually exclusive?
Last edited by hawkesnightmare; Oct 23, 2013 at 06:51 AM.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
Vrad got hit, but the next victim is going to be me.
I'm expecting an attack on me on 25th October or 26th October.

Any ideas for my village? I'm now trying to upgrade the walls.
~Febli-chan~
No you got it right Ysome. You answer the last question to be asked, and then ask your own question. What I meant by that restriction, is say 2 people can't have a back and forth conversation for 200 posts. There needs to be 3 people at least rotating questions. Make sense?

Question: Is it better to be feared or admired, and are the two mutually exclusive?

What your morals would say, and what is genuinely accepted, is that being admired is the positive and therefore good way to be acknowledge. However, I believe the key to being a successful ruler, is to show that there is reason for people to fear you, and you will instill that fear when necessary, but continue your rule getting the public's admiration.

A book was written, by an Italian man who rose to power, something along the lines of the art of being a dictator. He wrote all about this. How you can kill someone, but you can't take their money. Cause destruction, become feared, but that will fade over time. Then, simply keep taxes the same and enjoy your rule.

Question #4: What are your 3-5 most treasured possessions, and why?
Dyrisk: Do sluts call their private parts..Public parts?
Zandėr: No, they call it "Business Assets"
Hawke: I would personally prefer admiration over fear. They have similar effects in peoples' reactions towards you, but any notable amount of fear comes packed with things such as the potential for plots against you, whereas admiration doesn't have such burdens.

Vrad: I've only really got one treasured possession really, and that's my Swiss army knife. Having grown up in Switzerland, it's a nice reminder of the place I still consider home.

My question: What is your guilty pleasure? Come on, we've all got one, fess up.
\o/
What is your guilty pleasure? Come on, we've all got one, fess up.

While not exactly guilty about it, and a good number of you know of it, I have a bondage fetish. I am lucky to have a girlfriend that enjoys it as well, and our days off are filled with rope and duct tape pleasure.

Question #6: What are you truly afraid to lose that you don't even have yet?
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
Question #6: What are you truly afraid to lose that you don't even have yet?

It will most definitely be my brother or sister since I was born a lonely child, and I would do whatever it takes to not lose them.

Question #7: Would you risk your life in order to save your loved ones?
Originally Posted by Takari View Post
Question #7: Would you risk your life in order to save your loved ones?

No.

Question the eighth:
Suppose that you had the ability to "become" another person, as in, your consciousness is integrated with theirs, and during this time, your physical body and every other person's memories involving you disappear, as long as you "are" another person.

You can sense and feel everything that the person whom you chose to become can, and you remain an observer at the beginning. Over time, you gain more and more control over that person, while simultaneously, you begin to think more and more like them as well. Eventually, you will have full control, but also, your original "self" would have been effectively replaced as well.

Imagine now that I tell you that you have this ability, and you've already used it in the past. You are living another person's life. If you were given the following options, which would you choose?

1. Continue living the life that you are living right now, and forget about all of this nonsense.
2. Choose to become another person (limited to people whom you've had contact with, and are at least acquainted with).
3. Regain your original self, which you know nothing about.
4. Give your ability to someone else.
5. Allow the original consciousness of the person that you are inhabiting to make the decision for you.

Last edited by Wight; Oct 23, 2013 at 07:20 AM.
Question 7's answer:
Yes, I am ready to risk my life to save my beloved ones. Friends and family, my beloved, can't be replaced by anything.

Question 8: If you have supernatural powers, like levitating an object or read other people's minds, what would you do with the powers, and why?

Sorry, didn't see wight's post
~Febli-chan~