Toribash
final verdict on both WerNerWerr and Swepples is a no. good luck on your (hopefully) next applications.
oh yeah
I honestly think i have a consistency problem
Also hi im back
Attached Files
$Fire - New Tricks.rpl (142.6 KB, 12 views)
%Fire - Flawless.rpl (247.2 KB, 11 views)
%Fire - Unity.rpl (296.5 KB, 8 views)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"I should have checked myself..." ~ Guy who wrecked himself
#TopKek
Firesun: yeah you might want to upload the replays to something like speedyshare, right now they dont seem to be working if you can please post them today or tomorrow. pretty unfortunate

zuca101: i appreciate the variety in your replays

the cork replay did not leave me highly impressed, it is a pretty simple trick to fill a whole replay. plus, if you were trying to be realistic then there were a few glaring mistakes such as extending both ankles during the backflip (that would NEVER happen in real life) and keeping your arm joints held during the cork landing

during the spar replay i think that you had some trouble getting into good positions and standing up, which forced you to jitter a few times and it doesn't look great. you should try to think ahead during a spar, think about what you are doing at the moment and think about what you want to do next. the goal is to plan ahead so that you don't get in a position that makes it hard for you to move.

the madman replay had some nice stuff in it but it's hard to ignore the not so good stuff. i don't like how you kept the grab after the kick at frame 160, it really limited your options to just rotating left and going for the lumbar kick (although i liked how you used your left leg to kick instead of the right). i liked the decap too, but i don't think it was enough to salvage the rest of the replay.

you have quite a bit to work on, i vote no.

duck: hands on the wheel is superb and awooga is just barely good enough imo. lord knows is pretty good but it doesn't flash that wonky and free spirited movement as much as the other 2 replays. if you make another quality replay (or just get an old one) and post it until the next weekend i might change my mind, i really can't decide right now.

also if you get denied your wait time doesn't have to be a month counting from the next week, it's a month from now
oh yeah