Toribash
Originally Posted by Sicks View Post
Nah its not going to happen to me, I'm way too greedy and I have too many games that will take forever to finish.

Have her play the games with you.
That's what I do.
[04:34] <siku> i can already tell you 2 are awful since piratez is a terrible clan that cares about post count above everything else
Sicks is like a recluse in my view. I'd rather get a girlfriend than using my hand. Also I'm still lonely and have like 3 thrustworthy friends. Others are just regular ones that I don't put much trust in. We should still make a tori-con in few years or something. And Sicks should show his picture.
i got a GF but theres another chick.... i havent slept with the new chick yet or or anything but i kinda like the new chick quite alot and i dont know what to do haha...
I hardly play games anymore.. sorry to disappoint
I fucking love my GF... I know her for one year and I became interested in since I've met her. We're dating for 9 months and it's awesome. Every single thing with her it's amazing.
[Piratez] Art/Texture maker
Heavy Metal God

Originally Posted by shad666 View Post
i got a GF but theres another chick.... i havent slept with the new chick yet or or anything but i kinda like the new chick quite alot and i dont know what to do haha...

Don't be a dick and stay with your GF.