Toribash
View Poll Results: What type of art do you prefer?
Simple and Cartoony
1 Votes / 12.50%
Detailed and Complex
3 Votes / 37.50%
I like them both
4 Votes / 50.00%
Other
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by Grohenbird View Post
Boerhae, I'm gonna say this and I'm not sensoring it at all because it means a lot. I am in the same fucking boat as you, and just because I'm a few years old than you doesnt mean I don't understand you. I was there then, and even with medication, therapy, and family support, I'm still not there. It isn't something that just disappears. You just have to come to terms with it. This is who you and I are.
For years before this one I would sit at home alone ignoring everything contemplating how I could even live with myself. I can't even count how many times I've held a knife to my throat. I FUCKING KNOW it's hard, but if I can do it, so can you.
All of us care about you and want you to stay. We may not be nearby or your age, but hey, we're here. We want to help you. I WANT TO HELP YOU. You have no reason to sit around and suffer like I have and still partly do. Tell somebody, get help and get this under control before it gets so out of hand that you can't feel happy anymore. Trust me, it's so worth it.
If you don't want to believe me, fine. I can send you every single death note I ever wrote until you get it through your head that I suffered just as much as you are now. PM me if you want to talk about this, I feel like you might want to talk to someone like you.
Please just stick around for your old pals.

Meow. :3

This is GREAT suppor/advice Boer please, please take it and pm him! We are all here to help, we will stick up for you and keep you happy, because we're all friends in this clan. Because we're Diamonds

Too cheesey?
[AC] Assassin
Yeah, sounds like your life sucks atm. But suicide is always the worst thing. You only make other people very sad about it, just try to get a positive look at your life and talk about your situation with people like grohen or with people from your school or just your family.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
So yea I'm waiting for my plane right now and saw all this stuff
I think that I cant understand the situation because my life was never really bad but suicide is probably the worst You can do. Try to change your life, fuck people that bully you. Like srs I would beat the shit out of someone who bullies a weak person. Get away from video games, it can help. They fuck up your social life. Well that's all I can say. Cya guys.
Here is a replay wip that I did a month or two ago. Made a few edits, but its pretty much identical to the prior one. Tell me what you think!

And for that unnecessary knee dm, that was just to turn uke so i can get the decap :o
Attached Files
Conduct- old news.rpl (131.8 KB, 6 views)
How do you kill one with no life?