Toribash
for me its like 10 hours more for New Year , also dem request can be legal if it have a tag of Invade :o ?
SWAVES IS THE REAL CHAMP!
Originally Posted by Gunkman04 View Post
Thanks man, Which character from which game?

Also BBKing/B4CKST4B recently I have been looking at the members list, and most of them are not active on the forums. I dunno why or what you/we are gonna do about it but just letting you know.

Im drawing Ratchet from Ratchet and Clank. If you dont know who he is, find out haha because those games are awesome!
"Too black for the white kids, too white for the black, from honor roll to crackin' locks up off them bicycle racks"
Hey almost happy new years! i hope you guys have a GREAT time
Oh and making a set will show when im done
S I L I C O N E F E E T
Thanks man, Which character from which game?

Also BBKing/B4CKST4B recently I have been looking at the members list, and most of them are not active on the forums. I dunno why or what you/we are gonna do about it but just letting you know.

Im drawing Ratchet from Ratchet and Clank. If you dont know who he is, find out haha because those games are awesome!

I definetly know them. They are one of my favorite

Originally Posted by Gunkman04 View Post
2 hours to midnight guys. dunno why im hyped, but im hyped. XD

I still have to wait 7 hours til midnight, but I'm still hyped ;) #CanadaFTW
Whoever said Green was not that great of a colour?
happy new years monk clan have a good up coming year from your personal favourite ~fleshy
Quplays
Quack's Club
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pm me for help or if you have any questions.
Happy new year you guys
Have a nice year I guess. I hope mine will
2014 sucked
Last edited by TimmyboyG; Jan 1, 2015 at 01:11 AM.

i am a bird now - Lil B

I may as well wish you all a Happy New Year's as well, though it's not 2015 for me yet, it probably is for all of you ;)
Whoever said Green was not that great of a colour?