Toribash
DJVenom has truly tasted defeat, and it tastes salty... so so salty.

And elvis, I'm sorry for being a mad ass doucheface earlier. I'm really sorry if I spilt douchebag on your shoes while I was being a bitch, I liked those shoes and I hope I haven't made them smell of my petty bitchery. I am undeniably what some might call "a stupid hoe", I am just a hater and unfortunately, however hard I fight it, eventually I am gunna hate.

Hey look, this limerick is almost as shitty as my personality.
|
V
I am sorry that I've been so clueless.
it is high time that I ought to confess,
to being a dick
and a complete prick.
But I would love to have your forgiveness.
Good morning sweet princess
Originally Posted by protonitron View Post
And elvis, I'm a mad ass doucheface. I was being a bitch. my petty bitchery. I am "a stupid hoe". I am just a hater.

You're either apologizing or glorifying yourself.

okay though
free my melanin-enhanced fellow bobby shmurda
Nasty
Kony's #1 Shooter
8:21 PM <duck> I'll touch your market all over

August Ames didn't die for this
ryan is watching this thread but not posting

fuck you ryan
I sell TC and I give loans. PM me for info.
Need help with market? PM Ryan
<augans> youre my thiggist
<Muze> Id like to say, I don't apologize, I'm a tough guy in irl and I will be a tough guy in a video game. Ok that's it.

He is like that weird guy who always just stands on the edge of a group having a conversation not saying anything and just making everyone else feel awkward.

e.g. Me.
-----
I didn't mean to compare Ryan to me btw. There is no comparable similarities to note, and I mean that in the most self-depricating way possible.
Last edited by Zelda; Dec 28, 2014 at 01:17 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Good morning sweet princess

Fun fact: Unlike bioshock infinite, DJVenom is able to consume and produce an infinite amount of

Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18
ily 2 bae
I sell TC and I give loans. PM me for info.
Need help with market? PM Ryan
<augans> youre my thiggist
<Muze> Id like to say, I don't apologize, I'm a tough guy in irl and I will be a tough guy in a video game. Ok that's it.