Toribash
View Poll Results: Should we add ranks to the user list?
Yes
20 Votes / 100.00%
No
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

you guys went 4 days without a post? hot diggity damn
also yh pimp i feel u, i switch between the two a lot just depending on which one i want to use at the time.
as long as you're accurate with the first 3 bullets then doing a complete clip spray shouldnt be needed.
you can easily peak and repeak while burst firing if you have to
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18
Originally Posted by RedPanda View Post
you guys went 4 days without a post? hot diggity damn
also yh pimp i feel u, i switch between the two a lot just depending on which one i want to use at the time.
as long as you're accurate with the first 3 bullets then doing a complete clip spray shouldnt be needed.
you can easily peak and repeak while burst firing if you have to

I basically switch weekly
Atm using m4a4, pretty much for the smokebangs and eco holds.
I personally feel a1 is stronger in gunrounds but I always fear the day when I have to eco hold with it.
hey can I have some cnc on my first time at nuke?

steam://rungame/730/76561202255233023/+csgo_download_match%20CSGO-9Dn2n-hOmNp-tT4AS-aCOKE-QTTrC
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
why the fuck does it give me a 20 hour cooldown
everytiem I win 2 matches?

WTF :L
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
people think I'm a high tier smurf whenever I start awping
I get crazy flicks.

if only I knew all the callouts and places to chill :c
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Originally Posted by Eddylee View Post
Anyone keeping up with the pro scene and mlg Columbus

Yep, I'm hyped. I'm rooting for G2, and I'm happy that they actually have a decent chance to get out of their groups for once. They might even make it to the semis.
>be me
>have intel hd
>run cs:go competitive
>play 4-2
>we're doing pretty good so far
>buy period
>...
>computer turns off
>
>shutdown
>mfw