Toribash
Originally Posted by Ele View Post
Pls polish that shitpost there Zelda <3

Clan wars are fun. Definitely made me more interested in the ingame side of things. I'm going to get better and rack up points for us. We are currently coming 202nd. Our first target is to pass TGS who're 153rd.

DSC edit: updated our war goals + removed the big war squad banner for now
also, updated the clan ranks on the Toriclan page. Jodus, I tried putting 'Mente Paradójica' as a rank name but it just shat itself and died, so I used the english version instead. It's still Mente Paradójica on the DSC page though. Removed husk and added Snor's main.

If anybody wants a different rank just tell me.

Well, we need to be careful with them. I think be better if we and TGS will be allies, not enemies. Maybe we should choose someone else?

Originally Posted by Link View Post
Very happy with the clans progress so far. Thanks everyone and everyone. My PC should be back in a month. I am surely super pissed, but I'll eventually be back...

Sweet, we waiting for you bby.

Agh, Jodus I can post some cool pics too

Asd

Yep, quality of photo sucks but I love this pictures.It's a place near the cinema in my old city, Mariupol. Miss my old town ;-;
Last edited by Noir; Mar 8, 2015 at 07:48 AM.
What do you guys think about holding some invitational (allies + members only) aikido big dojo tournament? Winner gets 50k (and maybe one the item sets and text art (IIInsanEEE + Noir)?

What do ya'll reckon?

I don't mind, but I donno about the texture arts because I got nothing :c the last set I made could be permanent...
I'll try to draw something in gimp anyway.
Nice pictures Jodus, I especially like the bird one, for some reason. It's just a nice bird, and is it a pelican? It looks like one. Let's call it a pelican even if it isn't one.
Your goal to surpass TGS should be nice and smooth, considering on how well you did with your first war. You guys can definitely do it, but good luck anyways.

Edit: that is a pretty nice picture too Noir. =) you all seem to live in nice places with nice scenery, while I live in a messy two-story house playing video games all day.
Last edited by ToasterDan; Mar 8, 2015 at 07:52 AM.
ϵ( 'Θ' )϶
Cool. There was some weird forum glitch guys - Noir didn't really double post. We're not marking them out as an enemy Noir. Just setting a good little ingame target to motivate us.

Also, sent Gaia and Knox over to IIInsanEEE.

We need the force and relaxes of - amethyst, amber, chronos, demolition, pharos and juryo.
You've sent Set: Full Knox(17 items), Set: Full Gaia(17 items) to Link.

I'll catch up tomorrow with Noir and Jodus to get some art done, they'll be quick and easy so no problem to any of us.
Dan just sent me Juryo and Chronos force, so I'll get the relaxes of that. IIInsanEEE needs amethyst, amber, demolition and pharos now.
Originally Posted by ToasterDan View Post
Edit: that is a pretty nice picture too Noir. =) you all seem to live in nice places with nice scenery, while I live in a messy two-story house playing video games all day.

I'm not very different with you xD basically I do this every day...but at the time girlfriend pulled me into the street so I breathed fresh air a bit

Cool. There was some weird forum glitch guys - Noir didn't really double post. We're not marking them out as an enemy Noir. Just setting a good little ingame target to motivate us.

Also, sent Gaia and Knox over to IIInsanEEE.

We need the force and relaxes of - amethyst, amber, chronos, demolition, pharos and juryo.

Dayom, don't ban me for this please xD
Also, you missed something Link's inventory

Originally Posted by IIInsanEEE View Post
You've sent Set: Full Knox(17 items), Set: Full Gaia(17 items) to Link.

I'll catch up tomorrow with Noir and Jodus to get some art done, they'll be quick and easy so no problem to any of us.

I'll try to do somethin...
Damn, 2 pages in 1 night, this activty, amazing.

Nice pictures jodus, I don't know things about photography, but those seem pretty nice.

Originally Posted by Ele
What do you guys think about holding some invitational (allies + members only) aikido big dojo tournament? Winner gets 50k (and maybe one the item sets and text art (IIInsanEEE + Noir)?

Isn't 50k a bit high? Always keeping 50k in the bank was agreed by you I remember
Originally Posted by IIInsanEEE
This math is being done already, Ele agreed with this idea

And uh, it would be nice if we could get our rank above TGS as first goal.
My steam name is zwouter, but I normally use non-steam tb version.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by zwouter View Post
Isn't 50k a bit high? Always keeping 50k in the bank was agreed by you I remember

Yeah, we've got 130k I think, right now. That's enough right now to do about 3 tourneys (leaving 40k (easy to get 10k - we can overdraw a little), or we could use some for an ally event.
Pls polish that shitpost there Zelda <3

Ok. I did it. Sorry. -_-

Originally Posted by Ele
Clan wars are fun. Definitely made me more interested in the ingame side of things. I'm going to get better and rack up points for us. We are currently coming 202nd. Our first target is to pass TGS who're 153rd..

I have a little bit of personal rivalry with TGS, so being associated (or just using them as an indescript clan goal) suits me fine.

Looking forward to possibly hanging out with some more of you ingame some time. I forgot how fun that is. And just to clarify to those watching my streak: in case you didn't notice, it was just a couple lucky saves and then my opponents being unlucky, a lot of that stuff wasn't planned. I am sure Jodus would rek me if we fought. The only game I feel like I won fair and square was against Krull, other than that it was luck. We were so close!
Last edited by Zelda; Mar 8, 2015 at 12:29 PM.
Good morning sweet princess