Toribash
Originally Posted by -Link View Post
yes to both. Great app kas You guys seem nice

Oh and cann, you forgot something...

Thanks, and can I hint him as to what that is? =3
Originally Posted by jdawg2001 View Post
Also this just won me over

Hey, what other reason would I have for playing Toribash?- Oh yea, I put 5 others didn't I..
To whom this may concern,

The obvious reason I am posting is here is, yes, I want to join this clan. That statement seems simple enough, yes? Well let me tell you the reasoning behind it. First off, I've been ghosting all around forums lately, just reading threads and not really replying to any of them, and Twilight was in quite a few of them. And I must say Twilight is really charismatic and grammatical, which I like. But also, Twilight's past success in clans intrigued me, for example: [MyLittle]. That was successful in itself because it came official, too bad it died out though. But I believe this clan I am applying for is just as good, maybe even better and refined. I would like to stay here in the long run, it would be truly honourable.

Some info about me and my history: I live in Australia (GMT +11) and I am 14. To be completely honest, I haven't been in this community for long, neither have I played Toribash for a long time. But I believe I have played the most intensely over the past few weeks, and I am somewhat skilled for my level. I won't flatter myself too much, but to get on with the point, I do not forum much. Like I said, I usually just read threads and get a general idea of how people act. I am the most active I can be in-game. Clan wise, I have only been able to enjoy the comfort and reassurance of comrades at the Kingdom of Nothar. I bid them farewell because of the fact that most of the clan's systems were corrupted. I hope that isn't the case here, actually I am sure of it. I am quite determined to stay for a long time and I would be proud to be an acquaintance of Twilight and the other fantastic people I will meet here!

"Yes, I did turn it off and on again."
Last edited by Cozzy0; Sep 26, 2014 at 12:14 PM.
w0w lots of applications coming in, [e] un-inactive soon? And i love your app but maybe you can get more involved with the Toribash community. Your speech about Twilight, yes...She is sexy we know lol <3. So my response is a yes :>