Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Can somebody explain to me what this is? i think i saw it b4 on here
Edit| Im pretty sure its a Raiz actually
Anyway probably the worlds worst Envergado but here
Attached Files
#Trickionary - What is this.rpl (57.8 KB, 15 views)
[Trickionary] - Envergado.rpl (46.7 KB, 7 views)
Last edited by Matt; Mar 16, 2015 at 11:23 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[UBO] [TMM] [FUTO] Leader [OSHI] [TTO] [Monk]
Everything is Denied....Except for Nate's Grand Master Swipe. Congrats, man. It looks sexy.

As for those denied, work hard to improve. Work especially on:
Fluidity, pose, doing the actual trick, following the rules( like using the correct gravity)

*other judges feel free to correct me

Cheers.
[Market Squid] [Editing][OBEY]
Have a question concerning the market or anything of the sort? Feel free to ask me!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
We are not here to give CnC. We are here to compile a list of tricks for educational and recreational purposes. Please, do not post here again with such claims or myself, or someone else within the council will have to take action.
This applies to Brenden98 and anyone else who chooses to disobey the rules in the future;
Cheers.
Have a question concerning the market or anything of the sort? Feel free to ask me!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Sorry to put 2 in a row but...
Is creating a trick legal? xD and if it is i believe i did it. From what i've seen it looks like a side ways webster flip. I know i should clean up the start and finish (as well as perfect the trick itself) but .. . here ya go?
Attached Files
Side flip roll.rpl (131.2 KB, 9 views)
Well. . . what have we here? a signature?. . . AH well. . . have fun scrolling
Denied. Try again at a later date. I suggest you practice more before trying to create a model of a trick for the tricktionary.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯