Toribash
View Poll Results: Which song will we use?
Celldweller - Tough Guy (Tim Ismag Remix)
10 Votes / 27.03%
AaA & Atom Bass - Feeling You
2 Votes / 5.41%
Bombs and Bottles - I Will Take You There (RoughMath Remix)
4 Votes / 10.81%
Awolnation - Sail (Unlimited Gravity Dubstep Remix)
14 Votes / 37.84%
Macklemore & Ryan Lewis - Can't Hold Us (Ray Volpe Dubstep Remix)
7 Votes / 18.92%
Another one. Suggest it here, with your replays.
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 37. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

You'll need a lot of time, because you alredy has failed with me. We've talked via Pm and you're expecting be a full member now... i've just gave another chance to you, change my mind and so, you'll got a promotion.
No I am not saying that I want to be a full member now, I am just wondering only. And I am so sorry Kratos. Don't worry I will change your mind.
-----
Just adding a little bit of comedy...
Last edited by Theorist; Aug 7, 2013 at 04:22 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
"NOBODY WILL EVER LOVE MATHS."
(~Theorist~)
@Kratos ; Theorist Woah chillax guys don't make the atmosphere so tensed up. Anyway, I believe you'll be a full member sooner then you know Theorist, so work hard on it.

@Cobra Well no offence I'm just implying the fact that our replays aren't THAT great, not saying yours sucked.
Ex-Gamemaster
Shoot me a PM if you have any queries!
damn, your so active when im sleeping, im reading like a book when i wake up!
and yeah, we could make a clan video with like letsay, i make 1/4 of it, and blablabla, if you know what i mean...
Not yet ven.. I started working and I don't have enough time. . I'll probably just do a global and get it over with. I'll pm you the time so you may join.
Strikas and theorist I would like to do some wars with you to check how good are you.
|Serbian|#BlameTheAnimal|RIP Zizhi and Beenyxd|LaG<33|[TA]|[OoT]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Originally Posted by iSpeed View Post
Not yet ven.. I started working and I don't have enough time. . I'll probably just do a global and get it over with. I'll pm you the time so you may join.
Strikas and theorist I would like to do some wars with you to check how good are you.

I could help put of you want. Since ABD is our main mod I won't mind using some of my time to test strikas and Theorist. @Strikas ; Theorist. If you guys see me ingame, feel free to whisper either me, iSpeed or other (Metal) Members and well gladly test you out. We're not doubting your skills, but we just want to know your standard.
Ex-Gamemaster
Shoot me a PM if you have any queries!