Toribash
Pyro, I forged my hand flame and ambers, and I'm not very good at it :/
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Click here to join my cult to fuck Risk in the ass with a live bat
Just bought 2 sexy joints, pure force and alpha imperial relax,(being held in Orko's account for a bit) did it just because they are sexy. I decided to say that here because well... I felt like it and wanted to say hi...

Hi...... How are you guys
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
And if I'm buying hair it's gona be spiky
-----
Lol beta, you just want me to buy your shit don't you
Last edited by PlataBear; Dec 13, 2012 at 08:14 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
There is another foundation you can donate too. Ut if i say the name i might get shit on xD
Fuck it its the 1 direction sucks my dick foundation
PPL I LOVE XEON365 DEZARAI LEWIS862 CHOPPA5 DEAKMANIC OKASAKI123
Ok, so i think I'm going to buy the tracer flame and spiky hair, that gives me around 14kish left

Here pyro this is a knife. Please, go kill yourself ; D *ashhole
Norėčiau lyties attila. Gresiantis sunaikinimas iš mūsų
Originally Posted by G1RL View Post
Here pyro this is a knife. Please, go kill yourself ; D *ashhole

Whats an ashhole? o_0
If only everyone could be as sexy as me
Plata, I don't want you to buy those joints, i am keeping them forever. FUCK YOU <3

Anyways, G1rl, there is no such thing as sexy unless you are looking at me ;) Hehehe jkjk.

@dizzy, I am good
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin