Toribash
Originally Posted by noname1234 View Post
Hello members of [Extreme]! My name is NoName1234, and I am a 2nd Dan Black Belt. I am fairly active in-game, and my favorite mods are Aikidobigdojo.tbm and Judo.tbm. While I do prefer those mods, I do not stay on them, and try to be diverse in mod choosing. I am not very good with art or any of that. However, I can make Donations that would benefit the clan. The main reason I would like to join [Extreme] is because, even though it is already an awesome clan, it still has a lot of potential, and is likely to achieve that potential. I look forward to your decision, whatever it may be.

-NoName1234

I met NoName in-game and ran through some things with him. Details are below.

Recruitment

Based on all of that, and his application, I vote yes.
I'm so noob, I press C twice
Proud member of [Extreme]
Originally Posted by noname1234 View Post
Hello members of [Extreme]! My name is NoName1234, and I am a 2nd Dan Black Belt. I am fairly active in-game, and my favorite mods are Aikidobigdojo.tbm and Judo.tbm. While I do prefer those mods, I do not stay on them, and try to be diverse in mod choosing. I am not very good with art or any of that. However, I can make Donations that would benefit the clan. The main reason I would like to join [Extreme] is because, even though it is already an awesome clan, it still has a lot of potential, and is likely to achieve that potential. I look forward to your decision, whatever it may be.

-NoName1234

I like what psycho said about you, but you gotta be as active forumwise as you are ingame.
We only really ask for a good hour on the forums.
If you could give us that hour, I say yes.
☼Extreme til the end☼
Kam | Tsukiomi l Pickaxecut l BamBam69 l Linkhunter l Cozzakill | DjPz
Nope, nope nopity-nope.

We can't just accept people with such little forum activity, das' horrible! Maybe if he was an in-game fanatic who was god belt, but only 2'nd dan since 2010? That's just plain horrible.
Dose is dead.
You can't really base votes on belt in my opinion. Thing is that he needs to be active. He meets the 2nd dan rule so I say yes.
"Always Extreme at heart."
I don't check the forums or go in-game anymore, I have quit.
Hello, my name is Ekoh.

I have been think a lot about applying for this clan and after all this thinking I have decided to do just that.

What finalized all this thinking was when your member Kameron decided to stick up for me in a server while I was being rudely insulted. This stood out a lot to me because I am not even a member of this clan nor have I known this person for that long and he decided to stick up for me. I want to be in a clan where everybody will fight for each other when attacked by these heartless trolls. You guys are more then just a clan in toribash but more like a brotherhood of some sort and for that I respect you guys and I hope that you guys will accept me within the ranks of [Extreme].

I am only a yellow belt but that's do to some family problems that I really don't want to discuss.
I play daily as much as I can. I didn't use to play this much but do to this sudden interest in this game and my desire to be great at something here I am, posting up a storm and trying my best to get my qi up so I dont look like such a noob. I am active at almost all times of the day and try to play my best every game(sort of).
Well, it shows such a minor event can have such a big impact. The app is good but there are the cons too. I'll have to think about this one.
"Always Extreme at heart."
I don't check the forums or go in-game anymore, I have quit.
Originally Posted by Ekoh View Post
Hello, my name is Ekoh.

I have been think a lot about applying for this clan and after all this thinking I have decided to do just that.

What finalized all this thinking was when your member Kameron decided to stick up for me in a server while I was being rudely insulted. This stood out a lot to me because I am not even a member of this clan nor have I known this person for that long and he decided to stick up for me. I want to be in a clan where everybody will fight for each other when attacked by these heartless trolls. You guys are more then just a clan in toribash but more like a brotherhood of some sort(Extreme is a family) and for that I respect you guys and I hope that you guys will accept me within the ranks of [Extreme].

I am only a yellow belt but that's do to some family problems that I really don't want to discuss.
I play daily as much as I can. I didn't use to play this much but do to this sudden interest in this game and my desire to be great at something here I am, posting up a storm and trying my best to get my qi up so I dont look like such a noob. I am active at almost all times of the day and try to play my best every game(sort of).

He's an orange belt alt. I believe he said he had another account that was 2nd dan. I may be mistaken, quite a lot of people have asked me ingame if they could join in the past day and a bit.

It's a yes from me. Decent app, nice grammar and spelling, and he's a nice guy.
I'll get him to hop onto our irc if any of yous wanna ask him anything there.
Hello, guys Ekoh here.

This should have been my original name I thought of this before I thought of ekoh.

My friend just assumed it was taken so I didn't try and create it.

Thank god for my forgetting cause now look! I have it.

So if you guys decide to accept me this is where the Invite goes. Ekoh will not be used anymore.