Toribash
Originally Posted by TCsanta View Post

This is how Kaz(theulti) runs things

If anyone doesn't know where this is from, you need to :
A. Die
B. Cease Existing
C. Form a black hole in your subconscious that eradicates your anti-knowledge.
D. Repeat steps A-C
Originally Posted by theultimatum View Post
WEWT! I also want a floor texture, but flame is firstest.

Get a flame that doesn't cost so damn much. And also, you should get a floor texture saying "JOIN FYRE TODAY!"
And I'm the crazy guy who doesn't know what he's doing. My names Bee. Call me Bee. I demand of it.
That guy named Poppo
You know, the leader of Fyre.
Hello guys....I finally got my computer fixed today and am ready to play toribash again. I saw that I got kicked which makes sense because I wasn't active for about a month. It's been a pleasure working for you guys and skullandbo, that's obviously private pile from full metal jacket. I've known that since second grade lol.
to create a flame? around 100k. To buy a cheapish hand flame is around 30k. I got mine for 40k worth of stuff.
-----
AAA JELLY DONUT?
-----
On a completely unrelated topic, for those of you who knew febreeze, do you want him back? because i do. And he is looking for a clan. And stuff. And so yeah. I know kaz is kinda wary about letting him back in. But i want to see what others think. So maybe we can change the big man's mind.
Last edited by dagreja; Feb 21, 2012 at 02:31 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
No.
Let gfoshow back in too ^...he's a loyal clan member who has him computer fixed and will be active again. I also have my skill back because my first time playing since my comps been broken, I won a tourney