Toribash
View Poll Results: Which of Nikag's text effect should we use for the video?
Option 1 (itsbruce)
2 Votes / 11.11%
Option 2 (dagreja)
2 Votes / 11.11%
Option 3 (theultimatum)
14 Votes / 77.78%
Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

clan invite
Please add me to your clan
Name:17april
Belt:brown belt
Global rank:1402
I want to join this clan because I think this clan is cool
I'll get fire!!!!
-----
Qi:800
Favourite mod:aikido and twinsword4fixed
Please add me to your clan..
-----
Qi:800
Favourite mod:aikido and twinsword4fixed
Please add me to your clan..
Last edited by 17april; Oct 27, 2011 at 03:13 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
No.
1º - This is definitely NOT the place for applications.
2º - You didn't use the correct app form.
3º - You triple posted the app.
There are no stupid questions, just stupid people
Hamsters ♥ Eternally proud to be Fyre ♥
What HL said ^
If you'd even read the first post you'd see the application form. Also if you knew anything about the forums, not only would you have more than one post but you would have noticed that there is a specific section for applications. I don't particularly care about you not posting there but the fact that you didn't use the app in the first post shows that you either didn't read the first post or didn't think it was important to use the information provided for you.

Sorry man, no.
--------------
Poppo you're shop's still up, yeah?
I forgot I made an offer and didn't see your reply. If you have time please check it out and tell me if shit's still on.

How's the shop going by the way?
---------
EDIT:
17April, if you're going to apply to another clan in the future, here's some advice:
Read the entirety of the first post. If there is an app form provided use it. Show that you can help the clan by becoming part of it and will be able to make contributions, whether it's skill in game, being active on the forums (posting) or even donating money to the clan bank. Grammar is important and a high post count makes you look impressive.
Good luck with all that. (Your QI/belt was fine, I don't think there are many clans that would refuse you on the basis of your qi.)
Last edited by SpmSL; Oct 27, 2011 at 06:23 PM.
Hi message to everyone from pulse chances are i will be applying to fyre... but first im gonna have to give a proper farewell to the people from my clan.
there will probably be a vote on if you want me to come back or not.

Feb
Hobomoose|Rainbowz|Noah|Simon|Foxtop
hmmm? poppo i know you are the leader but this message does not apply to you... not yet anyways i just want the opinons of pulse.
-----
btw i left one ,with btw is ranked 8 and one of the most loyal clans in toribash, but id give that all up just to come back to pulse well "fyre" hope you all forgive me for leaving and itd be cool meeting renegade monsters or watever xD. Ill work my ass up to my old rank... trus me :P
Last edited by febreeze; Oct 27, 2011 at 10:29 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Hobomoose|Rainbowz|Noah|Simon|Foxtop
I'd have to say that poppo is involved in this decision, its up to him and Kaz.
But Feb, you need to stay loyal, I have a swear that im staying in this clan till I quit the game. Please stay and don't wander. Thank you.
don't talk to me or my dudes ever again
I really do not like your attitude 'febreeze'. You deliberately miss-named my old clan, and now are completely being rather rude to me. If you want to talk to the people of 'Pulse', go somewhere else. They're not here. The only people here are members of Fyre. Now, if you wish to counter-argue, be my guest.
Last edited by poppo361; Oct 27, 2011 at 10:36 PM. Reason: an idiot is me
That guy named Poppo
You know, the leader of Fyre.
oh, i'm sory fuse, i thought i was defending fyre. o well.

Aaaaaanyways. Anyone feel like doing things with me. If so, just PM me a suggestion as to what we could do.
That guy named Poppo
You know, the leader of Fyre.