Toribash
Doxxy, also, come to irc a bit, we're missing you there.
-----
Originally Posted by xTheMistx View Post
so i guess i cant get in business any more?.

you got only two votes, come to irc a bit #bsns
and talk until we know you a bit more...
people can change their votes, and tbh, its not over yet.
Last edited by Immotay; Oct 27, 2011 at 11:25 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
ok but i have school like now , i have to go sorry man i will see if anyones one irc after school. thanks for your time
♥ mushu♥
Originally Posted by Doxxy View Post
That's funny cause ikreativity was my first account.

Also BusinessMen will be our bank and second mod. If you want the pass, pm me.

Is that breaking a rule? I thought a shared account is prohibited now.

Also, prada was a good name imho
Last edited by TomPaine; Oct 27, 2011 at 11:37 PM.
PigeonHive Flap Buzz
It wasn't about a year ago.
parai com activamento de coutinho decunfiado com estraça que brila enquanto rebolade de carro do pinto do nada
I suppose there could be exceptions for clan banks accounts
anyways I'll check that with any mod/admin around there.
-----
<Colossus>a clan bank, could be banned because of account sharing being prohibited actually ?
<Tinerr>is he trying to get his 20 games?
<Colossus>we will
<Colossus>It'd be also used to moderate the clan forum (since we can't have more than three moderators)
<Colossus>such as we used to do in Team Aikido board, with the (TACouncil) account.
<Colossus>we did it ages ago tho.
<Colossus>I'd like to at least confirm this.
* Colossus sighs
- Sittingm5k is now known as M5k
<Colossus>so tinerr, what do you think ?
<Tinerr>well, the 20 games should be achieved for transferring stuff

<Colossus>a clan bank, could be banned because of account sharing being prohibited actually ?
<Jarmund>yes
<Jarmund>Suggestion: Designate one book-holder who will the sole person with access
I think we should do what Jarmund said.

another little thing:
<Jarmund>It should be noted the topic for "official" clan bank accounts where clan leaders could set who could access them was a topic of discussion a while back. I'm going to lobby to have that developed
<Colossus>Oh, that'd be good, thanks again.
-----
And about the other clans, who already have their own banks, he gave me this answer:

<Jarmund>I know that it would be impractical, but for consistency i would say "yes" to that one. Clan leader should change password and designate one banker (or handle it himself). And even more impractical: Make a new bank account, to ensure that it's not banned for "shared" account, even though the login-history is from ages ago.
<Jarmund>Although personally, i tend to look away whenever i see a shared account with "bank" in the name. That might change if proper bank accounts are introduced, though.
Pretty fair, I'd say.
Last edited by Immotay; Oct 27, 2011 at 11:58 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by iKreativity View Post
Sup guys, thanks for the invite

Doxxy: Yeah, got it in 2010 if im not mistaken, and since I have no more accounts left, I'll use this one and maybe change my nickname back to prada or void in a near future

Sup bro, well I didn't noticed any change from me, but If I did something that you disliked, I apologize <3

YOURE A COOLFAG NOW
Also, bota anus anyone?
It's All About Expansion
So i sent fish another pming changing the mods to Doxxy, Colossus and milk. I hope that's fair to everyone. It's not like it's a big deal anyhow.

Also i will be changing the pass for the bank and i will be the banker. It will see be BusinessMen though.
Aka jusmi.
WHY DON'T I GET THE MOD POWER!??! WHY?!?!?
SO WRONG
BIG PAIN
I'M FEELING VIOLATED
SERIOUSLY AGGRIVATED (probably spelled wrong like that other one)
Nah, like i would do shit with the powers, except abuse everything and everyone.
It's All About Expansion