Toribash
And I'm the little annoying douche across the street
<Bubbyzane> As a 16 year old, Canadian, cKy fan, and a gamer, I can honestly say I know the exact definition of cool.
OH Mah gawd!! I'm gone for two days, come back, and we got two decent looking members! Awesome and I hope you guys enjoy your stay. Saxtor, I am looking forward to beating your ass in-game.
Be good or be good at it.
I have another great member I could add, he has excellent grammar and he's a gentleman. I'll make him post an app when he can, and if we get three votes, I'll send an invitation to him right away.
Flippers :I Don't do that. Its not healthy and it can cause major brain damage. I highly advise against it.
But in all reality... I think I might be insane...
No, I can, too. I can send invites and change someone's rank.
It's either because I'm a board moderator or because I'm an elite member.
Also, for your information, I'm changing our current logo a bit, and making new userbars, updating the members list, etc. I'll inform you guys when I'm done, so you can check it out. :O

Also, 300th post.
Flipers it's cause your board mod and second in the end me an..... I mean David and I make the final desiscion davids the only one who sends the invites and I'm pretty sure you can only change the rank of people lower than you. Oh yea I forgot about Zane he makes choices too. Bless his soul, anyways I do say again it cause major brain trauma doing that.
But in all reality... I think I might be insane...
Originally Posted by Flipers04 View Post
No, I can, too. I can send invites and change someone's rank.
It's either because I'm a board moderator or because I'm an elite member.
Also, for your information, I'm changing our current logo a bit, and making new userbars, updating the members list, etc. I'll inform you guys when I'm done, so you can check it out. :O

Also, 300th post.

True.
Originally Posted by Agentmax View Post
Flipers it's cause your board mod and second in the end me an..... I mean David and I make the final desiscion davids the only one who sends the invites and I'm pretty sure you can only change the rank of people lower than you. Oh yea I forgot about Zane he makes choices too. Bless his soul, anyways I do say again it cause major brain trauma doing that.

And true.

If Flipers wants to invite someone to the clan, all he needs is my permission.
So, yes, he can invite people.

And it's because he's an elite. Not a board moderator.

And Flipers won't invite people we don't want in our clan. We can trust him on that.
"i rlly want to join it cuz to me it is famouse" ~woodysaad