Toribash
Okay, tell me if you like what you see :P. Edited the post.

Edit: Checking a bit more.

Edit 2: Done.

Um.. did you check the app?
Last edited by Turbot10; Dec 25, 2013 at 06:16 PM.
Turbot10 (Aikidoist in training) Looking to join a nice clan
Ex-Leader of (Thor)icians
Originally Posted by Turbot10 View Post
Hi Essence I know you guys a bit well because I was in Essence Minor a long time ago, and I'd like to apply for Essence. I hope I make it .

A bit about me
I am a kind and friendly person. I love to help people out, and don't like to fight. I'm sometimes shy
when acting but I still manage :P. Even though I'm kind, when someone's hurt someone I don't go
down without a fight. (Not physically :3). School isn't really any problem, I love to go and
meet friends. I think it's important to help people out in life no matter what, you have got
to be fair. When I'm in-game I enjoy meeting people, and in betting servers I like to get
involved in the chat. I try to fit in as much as possible. I wouldn't consider myself very
cool, but not geeky either.

Forum activity
I am very forum active, I love the forums very much.
I spend a lot of my time on it because I enjoy discussing
with people or checking out what's on the market. It's
one of the things I love best in games.

In-game activity
I am very in-game active, I am on pretty much everyday.
I fight very well and respect my opponents, I always say gg
at the end of every match, if I win and if I lose. I never rage quit.
I simply love being in-game. I get better every time I enter. I also
work a lot in free play, making replays or openers and many
other things.

Mods
I am great at aikido, it's my best mod. I'm also good at sparring and
twinswords, ninjutsu and taekkyon. I have sparred for quite a while
now. If you would have any use to that, just tell me . In twinswords,
I have a great opener, and I can make others too. In ninjutsu I use a great opener, it's common. I am good at taekkyon, simply because I know how to comeback/go to my opponent. My weakness however are being lifted/shoveled.

Bans/Infractions
I've only had 2 warnings, it was because I posted a not-well organized
market thread. Please don't dwell on this. It's the past, I don't really sell
things anymore.

What I think of..
Toribash
I think Toribash is a special fighting game, which trains you in
knowing what each joint does. I think it is a very well made game.
It also teaches leadership and cooperating.
Essence
I think that Essence is a great, advanced growing clan. I see
many players in this clan in-game. It's very famous in my opinion.
I say it's one of the best clans in the game.

Thanks for your time !
-Turbot10

A few things missing from this application but Overall decently thought out and you seem to be a nice enough guy. Yes from me.
|Essence staff manager|
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Twilight|Fluttershy|Godlygirl|Applejackk|
Originally Posted by Turbot10 View Post
Hi Essence I know you guys a bit well because I was in Essence Minor a long time ago, and I'd like to apply for Essence. I hope I make it .

A bit about me
I am a kind and friendly person. I love to help people out, and don't like to fight. I'm sometimes shy
when acting but I still manage :P. Even though I'm kind, when someone's hurt someone I don't go
down without a fight. (Not physically :3). School isn't really any problem, I love to go and
meet friends. I think it's important to help people out in life no matter what, you have got
to be fair. When I'm in-game I enjoy meeting people, and in betting servers I like to get
involved in the chat. I try to fit in as much as possible. I wouldn't consider myself very
cool, but not geeky either.

Forum activity
I am very forum active, I love the forums very much.
I spend a lot of my time on it because I enjoy discussing
with people or checking out what's on the market. It's
one of the things I love best in games.

In-game activity
I am very in-game active, I am on pretty much everyday.
I fight very well and respect my opponents, I always say gg
at the end of every match, if I win and if I lose. I never rage quit.
I simply love being in-game. I get better every time I enter. I also
work a lot in free play, making replays or openers and many
other things.

Mods
I am great at aikido, it's my best mod. I'm also good at sparring and
twinswords, ninjutsu and taekkyon. I have sparred for quite a while
now. If you would have any use to that, just tell me . In twinswords,
I have a great opener, and I can make others too. In ninjutsu I use a great opener, it's common. I am good at taekkyon, simply because I know how to comeback/go to my opponent. My weakness however are being lifted/shoveled.

Bans/Infractions
I've only had 2 warnings, it was because I posted a not-well organized
market thread. Please don't dwell on this. It's the past, I don't really sell
things anymore.

What I think of..
Toribash
I think Toribash is a special fighting game, which trains you in
knowing what each joint does. I think it is a very well made game.
It also teaches leadership and cooperating.
Essence
I think that Essence is a great, advanced growing clan. I see
many players in this clan in-game. It's very famous in my opinion.
I say it's one of the best clans in the game.

Thanks for your time !
-Turbot10

Honestly, everything everyone has said up until now has been on point with my thoughts.
I'm undecided one way or the other, but I think I'd like to get to know you a little better on a personal level.
So, rather than accepting or rejecting you, I'd like to see you post here and get to know people.
If they like you and you like them, then we'll re-open your application and make a decision then.

Get to know us first though.
You're free to post here, but I'll make a decision later about your application once you have.
zuɐɹpʞɹɐp ʇɔǝdxǝ | [ριïαâôz] | [εssεηcε]
Hello Essence! So i wanted to join a clan that is friendly, so im here with my application!

General Info:
Im here to join this clan, and i hope that i can bring victories but also friendliness and humor to light up a dark day.
I want to join this clan because my previous clan were either only on the forums or only in-game and i see that you are both
Me in Toribash:Im a competitive player who can help out others with problems either in mods or with other people.I started playing toribash last year, and im really enjoing it .
Me in Real Life:Im a Slovak with good humor and handful of friends.In my class, everybody other than me has some problems with the english language so i help them out when they need help.
Ingame Activity: Im active in game allday-erryday . Only problem is school so dont expect me till 2PM GMT+1.
Forum Activity:If im encouraged to go to the forums (Such as being in a clan) im as forum active as i can be

Strenghts and Weaknesses:
My biggest strenght would be mushu and comebacks. I can most of the times counter easy-win moves such as shovels, but it fails sometimes.I can keep my balance (No, not through tripoding) pretty well. My weakness is fractures.If i got a fracture, im probably gonna lose, i just cant really handle like a shoulder fracture.

My Toribash History:
Bans: I have been permabanned on my account Gargon5 for fishing, but i dont even know when i commited it, and, this is kinda embarrasing, but i dont even know whats fishing (In toribash).From then, i havent been banned nor have i been warned.

Accounts: I have 3 accounts: Gargon5 (Permabanned ), Gargon555 (main), Bexxer (Alt, just for fun)

Belt:My highest belt achieved was black belt, but in around 300 games, 2nd dan, here i come .

My opinions on...:

...Toribash:
Toribash is my favorite game. its one of its kind and its a fun and a adictive game, atleast for me .

...Essence: This clan is amazing. as stated before, you guys are both forum and ingame active as much as you can be!

Playercard:

Just so you believe me about the belt and stuff, here you go
http://www.toribash.com/usercard/Gargon555.png

Replays:

2 Single player and 2 Multi player

Hope to see ya soon!
Bye!
Attached Files
Golden Demolition.rpl (274.3 KB, 3 views)
Having fun on mushu.rpl (190.9 KB, 3 views)
Good Match.rpl (81.8 KB, 3 views)
Crotch Explosion.rpl (82.2 KB, 3 views)
h
I'm not sure about this one..
The fact that you just told us you were banned for phishing (the action of trying to get people's passwords and stuff in order to hack their accounts etc) makes me very cautious in dealing with this application.
But i really didnt do any phishing.
I was a new blue belt and i was just trying to get higher and then on the other day bam, permaban
If you would like, you can put me on trial just so you see what happens, if anything does
Last edited by duck; Dec 27, 2013 at 11:54 AM.
h
Originally Posted by Gargon555 View Post
But i really didnt do any phishing.
I was a new blue belt and i was just trying to get higher and then on the other day bam, permaban
If you would like, you can put me on trial just so you see what happens, if anything does

I would like to know more specifically what you did to get higher? Were you trying to trick people into losing their accounts for this higher belt? And how long ago was this. What account got banned?
Life is like staring at drying paint. The longer it goes on, the more you want to smash your face in.
Similar to ConCon, I'm not so sure.
I'm leaning towards no, but I'd like to hear your answers to kill's questions.
zuɐɹpʞɹɐp ʇɔǝdxǝ | [ριïαâôz] | [εssεηcε]
I didnt do fishing. Nobody told me why. There was no reason for the ban written.I stand in believe that i didnt do anything like that. i dont know who accused me of this or why. its was around a year ago. the account was Gargon5. My account is deleted. i dont remeber who banned me. i would like to ask him for proof.I was playing to get higher, i just phrased it, i guess, wierdly.
Last edited by duck; Dec 27, 2013 at 07:57 PM.
h
Forgive my stalker abilities but here is the reason Gargon5 was banned.

"You've been phished. Contact support"

Technically, you did nothing wrong, someone stole information from you not the other way around. You could contact support and they would most likely unlock your account for you.

As you can see below:
http://forum.toribash.com/misc.php?d...=desc&page=156
Your name is third from the bottom.