Toribash
Nope, this is gold.
I usually send a hellion out to harass so he would waste his money on units, he never scouted my base, never even saw the second gas coming, and next thing you know spores are up when my banshee gets there, and I'm very positive that there's no way that he saw it or could've expected it.
TP|Guardians| Hai. Watz upz.
this is how some play against terran,

he prob lost too many games to cloaked units to take a chance,
I for one either go fast robo or put a cannon near my workers against a terean I can't explore in the begging.
Its shit to lose this way, 150-300 minerals is nothing compared to that
wishful eyes deceive me
It seems like there is going to be a major nerf needed for Terran. The units for them look way too op.

That's just my opinion, I like the fact that Thor can be made only when the armory and the fleet beacon (or whatever you call that thing) is made.
A major flaw with HoTS is that almost all of the builds that you know already cannot be used anymore for the fact that all of these new units and changes are being made. New builds have to be made, and I don't think that the current ones will be usable anymore, except for the cheeses.
Maybe this time zerg will get a unit that can shoot air before lair or evo chamber. :/
TP|Guardians| Hai. Watz upz.
> queen is before lair and evo chamber
I don't see why that is a big deal anyway, toss need cyber core to get AA, so technically zerg AA is lower tier than toss...

Besides, people are too set in to builds at the moment, shaking things up is a great idea. The only problem is I doubt this will shake things up enough! Removing and adding high tier units won't have that much of an effect on builds since late game you are playing against your opponent, not just cookie cuttering builds.

The new zerg siege unit looks cool, it always annoyed me that our highest tier unit is our siege, makes it difficult to break toss cannoned positions. Hopefully this has more range than a cannon, and will be lower tier!
The new HotS units look sick, although it seems like terran got the coolest units. Shredders look ridiculous.
Someone should add me so I can get better(Shitty silver/gold league)

CC: 352
Name: Satiknee

Also we can play with each other.
I am a magnificent volcano.
lol for real? is this our bendover? if yes... idk what if.. but id laugh hard though
Last edited by pinheads; Oct 31, 2011 at 01:53 AM.
666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666