Toribash
Finished Fractale. ...Damn. That...damn. Literally speechless.

Also, up2u, I think you misinterpreted it. I'm pretty sure, actually.
Anyone wanna recommend some good manga? I go to ourmanga.com, and don't know what to read. I want one that's like bleach/one piece/ those fighting adventure things, and maybe in progress, so I don't have to read 100 chapters and lose my place. I'm reading Chaser right now, want something else to read.
TP|Guardians| Hai. Watz upz.
Originally Posted by SoBscout View Post
Anyone wanna recommend some good manga? I go to ourmanga.com, and don't know what to read. I want one that's like bleach/one piece/ those fighting adventure things, and maybe in progress, so I don't have to read 100 chapters and lose my place. I'm reading Chaser right now, want something else to read.

For future reference, please keep questions regarding recommendations/suggestions in the appropriate thread (we have an entire thread stickied in the forum that relates to your question). I don't read manga that much, sorry I can't be of much use.

I guess I'll put Fractale on my to-watch list again.
Proud Member of
[C3][Anime United]
Originally Posted by rittu View Post
Finished Fractale. ...Damn. That...damn. Literally speechless.

Also, up2u, I think you misinterpreted it. I'm pretty sure, actually.

Or at least that's how I understood it.

But still. Dat ending. Glorious.

Eh. Tempted to go rewatch it. Maybe I misunderstood something somewhere.
Last edited by up2u; May 21, 2011 at 04:35 PM.
Originally Posted by up2u View Post

Or at least that's how I understood it.

But still. Dat ending. Glorious.

Eh. Tempted to go rewatch it. Maybe I misunderstood something somewhere.

Interpretation.

Also, ZUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUU(gaaaasp)TO
Originally Posted by SoBscout View Post

Noblesse has the same drawing/layout style as chaser, if thats what youre interested in.

If you enjoyed chaser, psyren would be a good one to go to next.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-