Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

yeah, i guess but just use the time calculator and u can see what the time will be at your house
* ego gently touches Snorlaxen's manly chest while shivering at the thought of being caught out here alone with him.
RDC is GMT+10
Me GMT+5:30
Sanorlaxen is GMT
Amadou is GMT-5

You conduct tourneys at 6PM at your home
Its
1PM at amadous(no one plays at 1PM too)
11:30PM at mine
4:00AM next day at RDC's(no one plays at 4 am in morning)

So I suggest too use the idea I gave
KONY 2012
so we just make up a tourney, like akp vs amadou is first out, then u 2 fight 5 rounds and the one who wins most of the time will continue and then decide the time with the next fighter?
* ego gently touches Snorlaxen's manly chest while shivering at the thought of being caught out here alone with him.
Ya .....but we should not assign fights

X vs Y..
X & Y can be anyone who meets each other online...do it best of 3 or 5;;;& post replays
KONY 2012
i hope the clan will do it's best for sending in replays and training for our bonus tourney! i will also post some vids and be in the championship ofc but i can only win the championship because the replay competition is only for members! (post vids in the Clan Tourney thread or pm them to me )
ya, but anyways, when u enter the clan thingy it just says amadou and someone more, u should fix that cuz i think many members dont even check forums just cuz its only two members there...
I didn't mean a replay tourney ....Members compete online whenever they meet & they post it..
KONY 2012
i know, but i just want a sweet replay, the "new year" event is only for members, as u said, the meet up, fight and post rpl after the fights...
btw, why u got banned?